The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When Is The New Chapter PTS?

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I’m currently looking for a place. Not looking good with internet situation. It’s why I was asking due to me should get internet by then (or none at all) I know it would be NDA (non disclosure agreement) but I really want test becoming necro healer. (I feel it’s greatly Possible) Currently I’ve tested all Chapters. Good chance I’ll do it again if somehow with my internet situation. But I really can’t wait for the next chapter none the less.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are already threads on this topic in the PTS forums section ... just scroll down.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are already threads on this topic in the PTS forums section ... just scroll down.

Hi thank you. I been off from forums for while. I didn’t have time to look. Rl events got hold you see. Mainly stated above. Among other things. In way you could’ve pointed me to an estimate date. That would do. But your partly right I should look down to. Many thanks though.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    April 15th.

Hi, many thanks :)