Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of August 5:
· PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 5
· NA megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/663391

ESO GOLDEN VENDOR ITEMS – 2019/03/22

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What is offered this week?
The Golden vendor is a special vendor located in one of base camps for each faction in Cyrodiil that only appears on the weekend to sell monster sets that are obtained in the various group dungeons around Tamriel.

This weeks items are:
  1. Ring of the Viper – Robust 250,000g / 500,000AP
  2. Ring of the Crusader – Robust 250,000g / 500,000AP
  3. Shalk’s Ring – Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  4. Blessed Ring – Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  5. Selene’s Helm – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP
  6. Domihaus Helm – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)100,000g / 200,000AP

*Tradeable

Items purchased with Alliance points are impenetrable.

Related: http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could use a couple of those :) thanks alot for this thread!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
    Options
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick reminder, read the Domihaus description carefully. It doesn't buff a character in the ring. It's only on the ring. I treat it like a 1 piece that buffs mag and stam and then ignore that there is a 2nd piece at all.

Edit: see @Lightspeedflashb14_ESO comment below for the accurate description. The point remains that at first glance it looks like it's an I win helmet, but it's actually one that no one wears both pieces of.
    Edited by Colecovision on March 23, 2019 1:53AM
    Options
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thx the effort, and I could just skip this week lol
    Options
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quick reminder, read the Domihaus description carefully. It doesn't buff a character in the ring. It's only on the ring. I treat it like a 1 piece that buffs mag and stam and then ignore that there is a 2nd piece at all.

The set does buff you while you are in the ring, you get the 200 weapon and spell damage while in the ring, the sets physical/fire damage itself only comes while a mob is on the ring.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on March 23, 2019 1:45AM
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can they start putting dungeon wpn in this as well lol. Sick of farming the BSW inferno.
    Options
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is offered this week?
    1. Ring of the Viper – Robust 250,000g / 500,000AP
    This set requires a song to remember
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4HYBPcC2zo
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit: see @Lightspeedflashb14_ESO comment below for the accurate description. The point remains that at first glance it looks like it's an I win helmet, but it's actually one that no one wears both pieces of.

Yup, made that mistake. Thought it was a full circle, not a ring.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Yup, made that mistake. Thought it was a full circle, not a ring.

i mean it is pretty clear that the ring is the only part that deals damage from the description
    When you deal damage, you have a 15% chance to create either a ring of fire or ring of molten earth around you for 10 seconds, which deals 11-1000 Flame damage or 11-1000 Physical damage every 1 second. Standing within the ring grants you 2-200 Spell Damage or 2-200 Weapon Damage. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.

compared to grothdarr-
    When you deal damage, you have a 10% chance create [sic] lava pools that swirl around you, dealing 20-1800 Flame damage to all enemies within 8 meters of you every 1 second for 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.

Ring around you..deals damage VS lava pools swirls arounds you.. damage to all enemies within 8 meters

that said every time this set is on the golden, i say the same thing, either the procs damage needs to be the entire area inside the ring, not just the edge or the weapon/spell damage needs to be amped to like 350. either one would bring this set up to usefulness, both would be preferred.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on March 23, 2019 3:47AM
    Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that viper ring would have been great a few patches ago everything else is meh for me tho
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may, or may not, have wasted some AP buying the Domihaus helms only to be disappointed with how they perform.

*coughs*
    Options
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I actually like wearing the Domihaus set in my mDK. I pair it with Silks and Innate to give my fire-based DK abilities 1,000 extra spell damage!

Yes- you could wear 1pc Dom and 1pc Molag for 100% uptime (with less spell/weap damage) but I find that it procs often, adds more DPS, the fire adds DPS (while hitting outlying enemies), and adds an extra chance to apply the burning status effect (which, in turn, gives you a little extra regen).

It may not be as bad as you consider. ;)
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Since a few people use 2 piece right.
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    😍 shalks rings...time to 🔨🐖
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Hammer pig?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Break open piggy bank

@max_only
    Edited by Tasear on March 23, 2019 3:42AM
    Options
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Can they start putting dungeon wpn in this as well lol. Sick of farming the BSW inferno.

@Vapirko
    One of the greatest things I learned: You can solo the dungeon on normal mode & memorize where the chests are (there's only two chests per run). I had the inferno staff within two days.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vapirko
    One of the greatest things I learned: You can solo the dungeon on normal mode & memorize where the chests are (there's only two chests per run). I had the inferno staff within two days.

Lucky you. I’ve solod it countless times, memorized all chest locations, run it two person, four person, for pledges with randoms. It’s the kick in the nuts of rng.
    Options
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Vapirko

Lucky you. I’ve solod it countless times, memorized all chest locations, run it two person, four person, for pledges with randoms. It’s the kick in the nuts of rng.

@Vapirko
    If you're on PC/NA- I'll burn you through it for a few times on normal. If I get the staff- it's yours.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wondered where your luxury furniture thread went and then I took a look myself. Nothing worth writing about lol
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the gold mothers sorrow necklaces?....

Zos, I still wait
    Options
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SoLooney wrote: »
    Where are the gold mothers sorrow necklaces?....

Zos, I still wait

Necklace of Mother's Sorrow was offered one year ago.
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vapirko

@Vapirko
    If you're on PC/NA- I'll burn you through it for a few times on normal. If I get the staff- it's yours.

@Savos_Saren cheers, it’s honeslty not hard to find people who want to go it’s just bad luck. But if you’re in game one of these days maybe we can do a few. Thanks.
    Options
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Peta will be knocking at your door.
    Options