The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I miss stamsorc

Neloth
Neloth
✭✭✭✭
I miss my viper + tremor build, I miss being able to one-shot people with taunt
I miss having shuffle on heavy armour build
I miss running with 700 stam regen and dark dealing for days

I miss having fun on my stamsorc
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not another of those kind of posts....
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least choose a more unique title
    Edited by idk on March 21, 2019 10:03PM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m going to name my next dog Stamsorc.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I miss undodgeable birds :bawling:
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    not another of those kind of posts....

Glad you enjoyed it, keep us informed
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    I miss undodgeable birds :bawling:

^^ this

Sounds like a topic to to a new thread
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you miss free Implosion kills?
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you miss free Implosion kills?

Fml, I forgot that

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy my stamsorc, one of few classes that has some mobilty left since the nerfs to speed and snare counters.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neloth wrote: »
    I miss my viper + tremor build, I miss being able to one-shot people with taunt
    I miss having shuffle on heavy armour build
    I miss running with 700 stam regen and dark dealing for days

I miss having fun on my stamsorc

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing is even then Stam NB wore it better
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing is even then Stam NB wore it better

Of course we all miss our 1stamiel gankblades, but I was afraid to create “I miss my stamblade” thread
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I assume this post is making fun of the magsorc thread, which is kinda dumb non pet magsorc does have some real issues that make it one of, if not the worst mag classes in pvp. Especially in the current meta.

That being said, i also think stamsorc is the weakest of all stam classes and is really probably behind mdk too.

In my experience ssorc doesnt bring enough to the table to differentiate it from the other stam classes in pvp.There working with hurricane and surge. Ya surge is nice but hurricane isnt doing much in pvp besides helping you stay alive a alittle.

The 2 main builds for ssorc are the dot build and the 2h build and their tool kit doesnt really lend itself to either of those

- Clanfear doesnt help the playstyle at all.
    - bound armaments is ok for the dot build but does nothing to really add to it
    - defensive rune is straight up useless now
    - exchange is really hurt by the cast time
    - alot of the skills that could really help there build are expensive and mag based. Defensive rune, tomb, streak
    - they only make use of like 6 passives

And there really isnt a good reason for it, its not like the skilllines are packed with skills the other roles cant loose
    - clanfear, make it something else noone uses it
    - tormentor, ya ik they changed it this patch but i think matriarch is still the morph to go with given that its magsorcs best heal
    - empowered ward, nobody is using that with the cap in place
    - crystal blast, nobody is using that especially now that overload ganking is dead
    - tomb, more than happy to give them tomb
    - lightning flood
    - really both of the streaks need to be reworked, give them one
    - dont think anyone would care if rebate was reworked now that pet cant die in pve and even then it wasnt a must have passive, pet sorc is FINE on sustain, they are the best sustaining mag class there is
    - expert summoner, noone would have an issue with that 8% being with a skill slotted instead of active
    - blood magic, do whatever you want with it

^there is 7 skills and 3 passives that zos could rework and give to ssorc and no one would throw a fuss and its not like zos cares if we dont like changes anyway
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »
    I assume this post is making fun of the magsorc thread, which is kinda dumb non pet magsorc does have some real issues that make it one of, if not the worst mag classes in pvp. Especially in the current meta.

Non-pet sorcs can easily compete with non-subassault wardens, no-BoL magplars and no-dot magDKs

developers decided to buff magsorc through pets, what's wrong with it? Just go slot that bird pet and dominate in every possible type of PvP content

If you don't like pets, you can always switch to another class, can't see the problem here except a lack of class-change tokens to save AR/achievments
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please post any topic which links StamSorcs and PvP Combat (or PvE Combat, for that mattter) in the category it belongs to, which is "Fiction and Roleplay".

At least that´s what the Devs do internally whenever there is any feedback in the PTS section, or feedback provided by the class devs regarding the class.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    Please post any topic which links StamSorcs and PvP Combat (or PvE Combat, for that mattter) in the category it belongs to, which is "Fiction and Roleplay".

At least that´s what the Devs do internally whenever there is any feedback in the PTS section, or feedback provided by the class devs regarding the class.

Nice one

Made me smile :)
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

ssssshhh, don't give such ideas to ZoS moderators