Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307 Booted From Server

Delsskia
Delsskia
✭✭✭✭
I was just in Vivec NA defending Roe when I was suddenly kicked off my cold fire ballista and moments later disconnected. It sent me to the login screen and when I tried to log back in it said that my account was already logged in. Then the next dozen or more attempts got me the Error 307 Booted From Server. Did the server go down or was it just me?
NA-PC
Fantasia
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was finally able to get to the character select screen, but when I tried to enter the game I got caught in the same loop again. "Error 304 This account is already logged in." which kicked me back to the login screen then constant "Error 307 Booted from server." Anyone else getting this?
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    It took over 20 minutes, but I was finally able to get back into the game. Logged in at the gate and had to ride back to Roe where, fortunately, the battle was still happening. I got in a few kills and was able to get the 72k D tick. I got lucky this time, this crap could just as easily have caused me to miss the rewards for my efforts. Fix your servers ZOS.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry you had that happen to you @Delsskia .. that's happened to my husband and I more than once. At least the crashing and missing the ticks.. there are too many issues to count that go beyond this though.. unfortunately, the servers aren't the only thing that needs to be "fixed" with this game...
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is a weird disconnect that happens randomly to people where everything just stops and then you get boosted to log in screen with no crash dialog or anything else. When you then try and get back in you get these problems and even if you get straight back in normally you are booted from Cyrodiil. Can happen completely randomly it seems
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    How long were you logged in before this happened?
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's happened 3 times today so far, once I had been logged in for about 3 hours. The last time I had been logged in for about 20 or 25 minutes. It seems pretty random. The last time I was just repairing walls at an empty keep.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO

BTW Izzy, we need to get another GvG event happening soon.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to the banner at the top of this forum, "We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available." so it looks like it's not just you.
    Edited by Ahtu on March 20, 2019 4:49PM
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    And the "Error 307" bug is back this morning.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia