Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Messy Business – Kill 10 players while they are covered in pie in Cyrodiil [Jester's Festival]

• JackAshes
    JackAshes
    ✭✭✭
    Name this movie..... There are 100 different ways to serve PVP Pie.....Snipe pie, Gank pie, Catapult pie, Reflective wing pie..... :)
    Edited by JackAshes on March 20, 2019 12:19PM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JackAshes wrote: »
    Name this movie..... There are 100 different ways to serve PVP Pie.....Snipe pie, Gank pie, Catapult pie, Reflective wing pie..... :)

Bubba Gump Pie Co.? =D
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope DK wings will reflect pies
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    Depending on the range of the pie, I'd try chucking it at people through the keep grates, then pour oil on them.

"Deep Fried Pie!"

Those are actually amazing, we deep fry our pies in Scotchland lol

And Mars bars! Eeeuuuw! :D

If its edible, we will deep fry it
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This will be fun for like 2 minutes. Too stupid for words.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    How about a Cold Fire Pie Catapult that does extra damage?
    idea.gif

Or a knock-down to all targets instead of more damage, which kinda might be worse...
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy:
    1. Find a buddy with lots of alts.
    2. Arrange to meet in a secluded area of cyrodil.
    3. Kill each other in turn to get achievement
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    Easy:

Not quite. It would work more easily as a guild event where you have at least 11 on each side (2 factions), so that you can have at least one person (on each faction) up to res players of the same faction while others kill each other (and arrange it so that they are killing 10 different players). Otherwise, meeting up and then having to ride across the map again each time after people are killed would be painful.
  • JackAshes
    JackAshes
    ✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    JackAshes wrote: »

Bubba Gump Pie Co.? =D

Thumbs Up!
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least it's not part of the bigger achievement for the face paint. But that Empieror title...
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't act like you wont be that guy in a zerg just throwing pies at everyone..
    love is love
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who enjoys PVP, but is not particularly good at it, I find this frustrating. Just when I finally engage a player and his health gets low enough and I try to pie him, I find that I have something more useful like a trebuchet in my quick slot. We do not need to be slotting pies in Cyrodiil!!!
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    anyone try to get this in IC yet?
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Have a friend throw a pie at you.

2. Jump off the tallest structure you can find until you die.

3. Repeat this 10 times.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    Easy:

Not quite. It would work more easily as a guild event where you have at least 11 on each side (2 factions), so that you can have at least one person (on each faction) up to res players of the same faction while others kill each other (and arrange it so that they are killing 10 different players). Otherwise, meeting up and then having to ride across the map again each time after people are killed would be painful.
    You do not need to kill different players, we did it killing the same over and over. One target and one rezzer so you need two from the alliance.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You don't need to kill 10 different characters. Just find a buddy with a character from different alliance and kill him 10 times. It'll work, trust me :wink:
  • YOB
    YOB
    ✭✭✭
    oops
    that link might get me banned
    Edited by YOB on March 25, 2019 9:51AM
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    Who wants to be my buddy hummertemplar
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It should be easy to see if someone teamed up with friends to get this title. If a player has 0 AP then it’s not legit.

Even as a diehard completionist, I’m not trying for this title anymore - pretty much anyone who has it has cheated to get it.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• veerlen
    veerlen
    Who wants my buddy
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    Hummertemplar need a buddy for the 10 pies