Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Elder Lemon Turtle Pet

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That haj mota turtle pet that came with Murkmire has yellow on him (but also green).
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When life gives you turtles, make lemonade.
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    When life gives you turtles, make lemonade.

That's "Leamonade"
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally need one.

Also, Lemon was great in the ESO live. I was really worried about the game when the loremaster left. Now I feel like it is in good hands. The Sotha Sil dialog was some of the best in the game. Great work Lemon.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.