Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Panda Force pvp guild is returning to late night prime time

• HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Nice vids Haronin. Panda force OP. Are you guys still the only guild to take a round off Drac in a GvG?

We didn't lose a round but we did lose more players than we lost to previous guilds in one round. Leading from the floor was quite rough lol. Looking forward to being able to fight again :)
    We did lose some openworld fights for sure.

I try to see ur gvgs all the time Iza, and i feel happy to agree that we are the guild who kill more Drac people during those. Also i remember that day near near middle bridge. We ended Drac 2 - 1 Panda Force its a fact
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    J18696 wrote: »
    bmesi wrote: »
    Hope you guys enjoy the "good fights" that doors bring you! :)

I cant get if its sarcasm or salt. Specially when the few fights that i had the luck to lead my guild (before pc stop working and travel) against allegiance were all victories :sweat_smile:
    Idk what you are talking about but allegiance as a guild have not fought you guys yet maybe it was just few random members outside our group

Hmmm we had fights. My guildies during their groups when i couldnt play had fights in open world against alligeance, wins and loses but fights. And the few opportunities i had chance to play and lead before leave we have won. Its the true. My group is really strong i am not gonna lie because we push ourselves to a tryhard level, always tried to participate in gvgs and open fields where we lose as much as we win. Nothing to shame about.
    Yeah I totally forgot we had fought months ago but never in a straight gvg always pugs around on both sides not complaining *** just happens sometimes in cyro laggy ass campaign
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I cant get if its sarcasm or salt. Specially when the few fights that i had the luck to lead my guild (before pc stop working and travel) against allegiance were all victories :sweat_smile:

I don't really play guild play much anymore, but I remember fights and you didn't win them all, I have one recorded as well. I think you guys are a good group, but claiming all victories is a bit untrue ^^
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭

I don't really play guild play much anymore, but I remember fights and you didn't win them all, I have one recorded as well. I think you guys are a good group, but claiming all victories is a bit untrue ^^

I said when i was in lead of the group we won all. Maybe that day i wasnt playing in group or wasnt crown since my pc was shutting off everyday. But i know alligeance has won multiple fights against us both are good groups
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • bmesi
    bmesi
    ✭✭✭
    So you can remember every fight you had with a certain group from months ago? Nice I wish I had that kind of memory!
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    So you can remember every fight you had with a certain group from months ago? Nice I wish I had that kind of memory!

I had very few fights near the end of the year so yeah i remember xD
    Edited by HaroniNDeorum on March 21, 2019 4:57AM
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I said when i was in lead of the group we won all. Maybe that day i wasnt playing in group or wasnt crown since my pc was shutting off everyday. But i know alligeance has won multiple fights against us both are good groups

Not sure if you were lead for the fight I have recorded but you were there. I didn't say you guys weren't a good group (I literally said "you guys are a good group"), just said it isn't true that you've won every encounter (:
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭

Not sure if you were lead for the fight I have recorded but you were there. I didn't say you guys weren't a good group (I literally said "you guys are a good group"), just said it isn't true that you've won every encounter (:

Its isnt true we won every encounter, such a group doesnt exist haha
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice vids Haronin. Panda force OP. Are you guys still the only guild to take a round off Drac in a GvG?

We didn't lose a round but we did lose more players than we lost to previous guilds in one round. Leading from the floor was quite rough lol. Looking forward to being able to fight again :)

I try to see ur gvgs all the time Iza, and i feel happy to agree that we are the guild who kill more Drac people during those. Also i remember that day near near middle bridge. We ended Drac 2 - 1 Panda Force its a fact

Personally I don't consider openworld fights outside of events gvgs because group comps can be completely random including many non guild on all sides. Still always happy when we get to fight eachother even though our run times don't often overlap ^^
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on March 21, 2019 11:22AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh good. AD needs more late night pvdoor guilds. Wait, no they don’t. While Panda Force might not want to be a pvdoor guild, ADs off-peak pop advantage won’t leave you other options.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good stuff guys. Glad to see PF back in force!
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭

Personally I don't consider openworld fights outside of events gvgs because group comps can be completely random including many non guild on all sides. Still always happy when we get to fight eachother even though our run times don't often overlap ^^

Openworld encounters arent scrict gvgs, but at the end, its a fight and every single we had fight, it was amazing. So much pressure, comms, dedication, focus and more.
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Good stuff guys. Glad to see PF back in force!

Thanks frozen!! We will slowly getting our comp and numbers back in Cyrodiil
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Without being too much of a butt:

Why? There are plenty of AD zergs already. Do we really need more? Reschedule maybe?
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Zelos wrote: »
    Great another frinkin ad zerg guild a long side the others and the 100s of snipers and gankers ad have.

I’m pretty unapologetically anti zerging in any form, but I wouldn’t call a 12 person group a zerg. Didn’t even see any balling up for the most part.

To quote @NightbladeMechanics

"If you use more people than you need to achieve a goal it's a zerg"

It doesn't take 12 people to kill 3 people
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Oh good. AD needs more late night pvdoor guilds. Wait, no they don’t. While Panda Force might not want to be a pvdoor guild, ADs off-peak pop advantage won’t leave you other options.

@HaroniNDeorum You seriously need to take this into consideration
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »

Why? There are plenty of AD zergs already. Do we really need more? Reschedule maybe?
    Great another frinkin ad zerg guild a long side the others and the 100s of snipers and gankers ad have.

I’m pretty unapologetically anti zerging in any form, but I wouldn’t call a 12 person group a zerg. Didn’t even see any balling up for the most part.

I found incredible (and maybe kinda offensive haha) how you call us a zerg, to reschedule and that we use more people than we need when we try always to avoid our faction, play 2 times a week for 2hours-ish and face the biggest number or enemies possible. ANd there is guilds around like army of the pact who stack 60+ players in one spot but oh wait! the zerg guild who need to reschedule is Panda Force with their 6,8,9 and the superzergist number of 15- I still had some hope on this game, but its gone now, thanks for opening my eyes! you made my day :3
    Edited by HaroniNDeorum on March 25, 2019 6:43PM
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I found incredible (and maybe kinda offensive haha) how you call us a zerg, to reschedule and that we use more people than we need when we try always to avoid our faction, play 2 times a week for 2hours-ish and face the biggest number or enemies possible. ANd there is guilds around like army of the pact who stack 60+ players in one spot but oh wait! the zerg guild who need to reschedule is Panda Force with their 6,8,9 and the superzergist number of 15- I still had some hope on this game, but its gone now, thanks for opening my eyes! you made my day :3

I'm just stating a fact. If you are offended then you might actually be a zerg. But if you aren't then don't be offended as it isn't directed at you and just keep it in mind.
    "If you use more people than you need to achieve a goal it's a zerg" (AKA: Just ask two guys to go beat up that one straggler you found, rather than sending everyone.)

As for the schedualing thing that's your problem TBH. There are already a ton of AD nightcapping groups and zergs who run around late at night so not only will people probably be annoyed at you but there likely won't be much for you guys to do. So it's really just a losing situation all around. Maybe try it a few times and see what happens but you likely won't have much fun. I wish you luck on finding fun fights @HaroniNDeorum becuase there likely won't be a lot due to the over-saturation AD of population at the time.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just giving you facts, so chill.
    Edited by NyassaV on March 25, 2019 8:19PM
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mmm that’s the power of Goblin Recollection. It can be difficult to remember every fight.
    This one panda is not gifted with it.
    1:18
    https://youtu.be/FRP0MBNoieY
    Edited by Irylia on March 25, 2019 9:40PM
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭

I'm just stating a fact. If you are offended then you might actually be a zerg. But if you aren't then don't be offended as it isn't directed at you and just keep it in mind.
    "If you use more people than you need to achieve a goal it's a zerg" (AKA: Just ask two guys to go beat up that one straggler you found, rather than sending everyone.)

As for the schedualing thing that's your problem TBH. There are already a ton of AD nightcapping groups and zergs who run around late at night so not only will people probably be annoyed at you but there likely won't be much for you guys to do. So it's really just a losing situation all around. Maybe try it a few times and see what happens but you likely won't have much fun. I wish you luck on finding fun fights @HaroniNDeorum becuase there likely won't be a lot due to the over-saturation AD of population at the time.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just giving you facts, so chill.

Hey! I might actually be a zerg haha, nope i dont feel that way.

We find our way to enjoy the fights we always look for, even on a time "where ad is overpopulated wtith groups and zerg" we always ended up outnumbered and getting zerg by dc, ep or both :) so for now, our schedule works for now. Months ago we had weeks with opposite situation so we moved ep. We are not like other ad guilds who stacks constantly on top of each other, we dont feel comfortable that way, probably we have done it as every guild in this game. But it isnt something we aim for. Not our goal.
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • bmesi
    bmesi
    ✭✭✭
    @Irylia is that the movie where he fights an underage female in a car? I bet that one hits close to home
    Edited by bmesi on March 26, 2019 7:47AM
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Irylia is that the movie where he fights an underage female in a car? I bet that one hits close to home

Didn’t know my comment was insulting you.