The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[END-GAME] [PVE] [PROGRESSION] THE PHANTOM EYE GUILD

marcng
marcng
✭✭
[ WELCOME TO THE PHANTOM EYE HQ ]

Looking for a new End-game PVE / Social guild? Look no further! Phantom Eye is potentially the place you want to be! We are an international community of players that focuses on the growth of its members. We run plenty of activities such as achievement hunting, vet trials of all levels, and lots more.

We currently have open and closed trials in 2 main time zones EST (UTC -4), AEST (UTC +10)

Our open trials are held daily with content mainly vCrag +/- HM, vMOL and learning runs for newer players to catch up with content.
EST open runs are held between 6pm – Midnight
AEST open runs are held between 7pm – 2am (AEST)

Our guild hall is furnished with target dummies, crafting stations, transmutation station, mundus stones, banker, and merchant. We have plenty of places for RP inclined players to have their fun in the guild hall too!

We have plenty of Master Crafters in the guild. And if you are a newbie we will be spoiling you by providing a set of training gear for you upon request!

At the moment we are still looking for more Raid leaders to help with organization so if you are interested in working for a PVE guild please let us know.

To be a part of our guild please apply in the application form in our discord channel ( link below ) or contact our officers if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading and hopefully see you guys in the guild <3

Discord: https://discord.gg/JRYRFSc
Officers: @Marcng , @Raymond1 , @Neongoblin , @Auhmora, @dodalau
Edited by marcng on April 15, 2019 5:01PM
  • EthanSemi
    EthanSemi
    ✭✭
    Inv plsss. Look for Pve Hardcore content and btw the Discord design is stunning cool simple but full of everything need. Thnk yu 1st!! XD
  • huhjun1978
    huhjun1978
    ✭✭✭
    Carry me FG1 normal, please :#
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    EthanSemi wrote: »
    Inv plsss. Look for Pve Hardcore content and btw the Discord design is stunning cool simple but full of everything need. Thnk yu 1st!! XD

Your application has been accepted. Please contact your server administrator for more detail
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    huhjun1978 wrote: »
    Carry me FG1 normal, please :#

OMG this place is too hard for us !!!
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting <3
  • huhjun1978
    huhjun1978
    ✭✭✭
    Join us guys, this is best chance for Asian players to clear veteran DLC trials at your convenient time
  • Auhmora
    Auhmora
    Phantom Eye just made some quick gold from 3 hm crag trials .. E-Z money come get sum ;P
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    WTB more players for vet trials :smile:
    Edited by marcng on March 18, 2019 2:00PM
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    We have 150+ members now, join us for the fun :wink:
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    unknown.png
    Edited by marcng on March 20, 2019 1:11PM
  • shuangshuang
    hi, I just return to Eso Looking for some vet trials guilds. can I have an invitation? @wumi.shuangshuang
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    hi, I just return to Eso Looking for some vet trials guilds. can I have an invitation? @wumi.shuangshuang

Sure ;)
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    unknown.png
    Edited by marcng on March 22, 2019 12:31PM
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    bump
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    If you're interested in vet trials, join us :wink:
  • jcjones12
    jcjones12
    Hey guys can I join up? mainly a pvp player but like to dabble in trials. @Hollywoodjax
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    jcjones12 wrote: »
    Hey guys can I join up? mainly a pvp player but like to dabble in trials. @Hollywoodjax

Sure mate, just join the discord an complete the guild application for invite. looking forward to seeing you in game soon <3
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    The guild has reached 175 members today and a very active discord with trial schedules available in EST morning, EST evening and AEDT evening :smile:
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    190 members now and going up really fast with lots of activities like vMOL HM, vCR+++, vAS++ progression groups, open plunder runs, vMOL training.... and lots of fun things are waiting for you :smile:
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    unknown.png
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    bump
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    updated thread
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    ;)
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    bump
  • Auhmora
    Auhmora
    Screenshot_20190327_022126.png?width=727&height=409
  • Auhmora
    Auhmora
    Also LFM for vAS +1,+2 progression. If vAS is not for you we also offer other trial opportunities at different times/days. Please stop by the discord for more info on groups and requirements.
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    :)
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    bump
  • Axela72
    Axela72
    Hi, Newbie here. Just install Discord but unable to locate the application form. My ign is Axela72. Can I join? Ty
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    Axela72 wrote: »
    Hi, Newbie here. Just install Discord but unable to locate the application form. My ign is Axela72. Can I join? Ty

Hi Axela72 !! We would love to have you in the guild <3