The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[END-GAME] [PVE] [PROGRESSION] THE PHANTOM EYE GUILD

• marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    bump
  • JGussey2008
    Got room for a ex hardcore wow raider? I've done all the bosses in wow on the hardest most. Right now about a 340 CP Stamden with a 32k parse as my highest. I really need/ want a set raid schedule with a group again. Would love to chat @JGussey2008 in game and @JGussey in discord!
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    Got room for a ex hardcore wow raider? I've done all the bosses in wow on the hardest most. Right now about a 340 CP Stamden with a 32k parse as my highest. I really need/ want a set raid schedule with a group again. Would love to chat @JGussey2008 in game and @JGussey in discord!

Hi mate, we would love to have you in the guild !!
    Join our discord and complete guild application form to get a guild invite. Thanks <3
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking to get back into raiding and upcoming content, 14 fully geared raiders.. been nearly a year since I have played seriously.. new PC no add-ons yet etc. Just got a new mouse and put ESO back on my new ASUS gaming rig. Getting everything set up this weekend, please invite..

@HRNGSUX
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P.S. just logged in for the 1st time, have 20 CP points to spend. Lots of changes I guess..
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭

Pallio wrote: »
    Looking to get back into raiding and upcoming content, 14 fully geared raiders.. been nearly a year since I have played seriously.. new PC no add-ons yet etc. Just got a new mouse and put ESO back on my new ASUS gaming rig. Getting everything set up this weekend, please invite..

@HRNGSUX

Please join our discord and complete the guild application for invite. Yeah lots of changes since Summerset.
    Looking forward to seeing you in the guild soon <3
  • Auhmora
    Auhmora
    Requirements for DLC Progression groups: Magic dps must be at least 45K and stam dps must be at least 50k. Every one must have cleared all vet craglorn trials and have knowledge on the dlc currently in progress. Please have required info sent to me or posted in application/appropriate channels.
    *For experience runs we have open trials with relaxed requirements*
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join. IGN: Anlaemar
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    Anlaemar wrote: »
    I would like to join. IGN: Anlaemar

Hi Anlaemar!
    An in-game guild invite has been sent. If you are full on guild slots, let us know when to invite you to the guild also don't forget to check our discord (link below) and complete a guild application <3
    https://discord.gg/JRYRFSc
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    Currently forming a new progression group for
    vMOL → vHOF → vHOF HM → vMOL HM → vAS++ → vCR+++
    Join discord:
    https://discord.gg/JRYRFSc
    For more info :smile:
    Edited by marcng on April 8, 2019 5:48AM
  • Auhmora
    Auhmora
    Apply and join: All-Girth-No-Length vAS +1,+2 progression group(2 dps spots open). Must have experience and magic dps must have minimum 45k dps. Please post achievements and parses in appropriate channels. ty ty :)
    Edited by Auhmora on April 8, 2019 3:37PM
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    unknown.png
    Edited by marcng on April 9, 2019 4:58AM
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    :)
  • Exember
    Exember
    I would like to join :)
    @Exember
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    Exember wrote: »
    I would like to join :)
    @Exember

Invite sent ;)
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    bump
  • Auhmora
    Auhmora
    ^ what he said
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    ^ what she said
  • Auhmora
    Auhmora
    Come help us make eso community great again.. >no toxicity allowed< toxic ppl will b cleaved :)
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    bump
  • gangstamcnugget
    gangstamcnugget
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite? @wankster
  • gangstamcnugget
    gangstamcnugget
    Soul Shriven
    Invite @stupidugly
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    Hi Gangstamcnugget, I tried to invite your 2 userIDs but it said ''account not found'' for both so please join the discord and let our officers know so theu can help you. Thanks
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    bump
  • Auhmora
    Auhmora
    LF 3 dps for vcr group 10pm est on Saturdays (req: 45k+ dps). Back up roles would be appreciated please let me know of availability ahead of time.
  • LiteOfQureshi
    Hey I've filled out an app in discord - looking forward to an invite. In game name is @LiteOfQuresh
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    bump
  • Kjsdtd
    Kjsdtd
    What is your AEST run currently progressing?
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    we are doing vHOF at the moment and the other AEST is doing fun run with all werewolf in team :smile:
  • marcng
    marcng
    ✭✭
    I'm starting a vMOL HM group in AEST time, if you are interested in joining us > come to our discord for more info