Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 25, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Linchal - Updated with EHT fx

Delphinia
Delphinia
✭✭✭✭
Hi all,
I have updated my Linchal "Garden Wedding" home with EHT fx.
I wanted to subtly blend the existing furnishings with fx. Some are easier to spot than others. See if you can find them all..
Also, @R_K makes a cameo appearance as my "Minister Cardinal" 💗🎬
Edited by Delphinia on March 14, 2019 10:58PM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Delphinia Not only is this house beautifully decorated with great attention given to every detail, but your editing abilities just continue to top the previous work, time after time. Love, love, love this! Also... A++ for the Portal in a barrel concept’s creativity among many other great facets. ;)
    @Cardinal05 // Geezus Take The Heal (PC, NA) // Divine Design Alliance
    Add-on Developer // Essential Housing Tools - Magic Carpet - DecoTrack - Guild Alert
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @R_K ! I am always in awe of your work and respect and admire you immensely; this really means so much to me 💗
    Edited by Delphinia on March 16, 2019 1:38PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful work Delphinia, it has a lovely and etherial atmosphere! I really liked the flower petals you've placed on the stairs. Can I ask you what item is used for the sliding door seen on 3:15 min? I've never seen it before--great detail!
    @stargold

PC/NA CP810

AD Nefelyn - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Master Angler ǀ Hero of all the things (fine, some of the things)
    DC Bastiene - Breton Templar - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Prefect
    AD Niobeh - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Black Market Mogul ǀ Blackrose Executioner ǀ Master Thief ǀ Silencer (but we don’t talk about that)
    AD Ashayam - Khajiit Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Sydhe Narjes - Redguard Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Blackrose Executioner
    DC Eva Saint Claire - Breton Warden - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    EP Rruns-With-Scissors ­- Argonian Dragoknight - Tank ǀ He’s a good boy, OK Bront?
    EP Moiranni Deyr - Dunmer Dragonknight - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Anur Imagua - Redguard Templar - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    AD Azoke Sen - Imperial Sorcerer - Tank ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Sàverin - Orc Warden - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Blackrose Executioner
    DC Zuwane Okoye - Redguard Dragonknight - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror

PC/EU CP490

AD Ariadne Nearil - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    EP Máyim - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror

vSO HM · vAA HM · vHRC HM · vMOL · vHOF HM · vAS HM · vCR+1 · vDSA · vBRP

It's not zerging if we are all solo and just happen to go to the same place independently xD
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Beautiful work Delphinia, it has a lovely and etherial atmosphere! I really liked the flower petals you've placed on the stairs. Can I ask you what item is used for the sliding door seen on 3:15 min? I've never seen it before--great detail!

Much appreciated @Jaimeh ! tysm! 💖
    I used two "Door, Sliding" from EHT Essential Effects and layered them.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is such a beautiful home. Brilliant use of EHT and even better use of plants and trees. It feels like an enchanted glade.
    I'll play the game my way and you play it your way!
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭
    It so beautiful @Delphinia ! It's hard to pick any one piece of it that I love the most, but that bathroom tho! And the horse drawn buggy. <3
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    Jaimeh wrote: »

Much appreciated @Jaimeh ! tysm! 💖
    I used two "Door, Sliding" from EHT Essential Effects and layered them.

Thank you for the reply @Delphinia! :smile: And wow, that's an effect?! Brilliant way to use it layered like that, it looks really neat!
    @stargold

PC/NA CP810

AD Nefelyn - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Master Angler ǀ Hero of all the things (fine, some of the things)
    DC Bastiene - Breton Templar - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Prefect
    AD Niobeh - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Black Market Mogul ǀ Blackrose Executioner ǀ Master Thief ǀ Silencer (but we don’t talk about that)
    AD Ashayam - Khajiit Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Sydhe Narjes - Redguard Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Blackrose Executioner
    DC Eva Saint Claire - Breton Warden - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    EP Rruns-With-Scissors ­- Argonian Dragoknight - Tank ǀ He’s a good boy, OK Bront?
    EP Moiranni Deyr - Dunmer Dragonknight - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Anur Imagua - Redguard Templar - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    AD Azoke Sen - Imperial Sorcerer - Tank ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Sàverin - Orc Warden - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Blackrose Executioner
    DC Zuwane Okoye - Redguard Dragonknight - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror

PC/EU CP490

AD Ariadne Nearil - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    EP Máyim - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror

vSO HM · vAA HM · vHRC HM · vMOL · vHOF HM · vAS HM · vCR+1 · vDSA · vBRP

It's not zerging if we are all solo and just happen to go to the same place independently xD
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing Del as always.