The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Linchal - Updated with EHT fx

Delphinia
Delphinia
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,
I have updated my Linchal "Garden Wedding" home with EHT fx.
I wanted to subtly blend the existing furnishings with fx. Some are easier to spot than others. See if you can find them all..
Also, @R_K makes a cameo appearance as my "Minister Cardinal" 💗🎬
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq_fC8YRSSw
Edited by Delphinia on March 14, 2019 10:58PM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Delphinia Not only is this house beautifully decorated with great attention given to every detail, but your editing abilities just continue to top the previous work, time after time. Love, love, love this! Also... A++ for the Portal in a barrel concept’s creativity among many other great facets. ;)
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @R_K ! I am always in awe of your work and respect and admire you immensely; this really means so much to me 💗
    Edited by Delphinia on March 16, 2019 1:38PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful work Delphinia, it has a lovely and etherial atmosphere! I really liked the flower petals you've placed on the stairs. Can I ask you what item is used for the sliding door seen on 3:15 min? I've never seen it before--great detail!
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Beautiful work Delphinia, it has a lovely and etherial atmosphere! I really liked the flower petals you've placed on the stairs. Can I ask you what item is used for the sliding door seen on 3:15 min? I've never seen it before--great detail!

Much appreciated @Jaimeh ! tysm! 💖
    I used two "Door, Sliding" from EHT Essential Effects and layered them.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That is such a beautiful home. Brilliant use of EHT and even better use of plants and trees. It feels like an enchanted glade.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It so beautiful @Delphinia ! It's hard to pick any one piece of it that I love the most, but that bathroom tho! And the horse drawn buggy. <3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    Jaimeh wrote: »

Much appreciated @Jaimeh ! tysm! 💖
    I used two "Door, Sliding" from EHT Essential Effects and layered them.

Thank you for the reply @Delphinia! :smile: And wow, that's an effect?! Brilliant way to use it layered like that, it looks really neat!
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing Del as always.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Delphinia, in minute 1:18, the harp is a furniture or made by you?

Btw, FANTASTIC job with the house. Grats!!!

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »
    Hi @Delphinia, in minute 1:18, the harp is a furniture or made by you?

Btw, FANTASTIC job with the house. Grats!!!

Thank you so much @Dragonnord ! Very kind of you to say.. the harp is actually another one of @R_K 's 🧙‍♂️✨ fantastic effects using his Essential Housing Tools addon. There are a variety of musical instruments he's created and I'm just waiting for the day when he makes it possible to play and hear music from them.. I know if anyone can make that possible, he can.. he is truly a miracle worker
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mesmerizing as always Delphinia :)

I love the clever way you allow nature to shine through with little touches of overgrown flowers and grasses. And the Delphiniums are fabulous! Excellent placement.

You are right about Cardi, and his brilliance. His EHT FX is the icing on the cake. And as with all icing, a gentle touch is requred to get the balance just right. And you have managed to balance the real with the fx masterfully, so that only those who use the FX have a hope of telling the difference.

This home is a fabulous demonstration of how to use FX to enhance in a subtle, yet effective, way. The video, as always, is top shelf!

Your creations are always so luxurious, so top class, so zen feeling. I am delighted that this home is on my server so that I can visit there, and stop a while to admire and relax. <3
    Edited by Sharalei on April 14, 2019 1:59AM