Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 16, 18:00 UTC (2:00PM EDT) - 20:00 UTC (4:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667442

What does your ping look like. EU

Coopersnow
Coopersnow
✭✭✭
Im like 1000km away from Frankfurt. Ping never ever drops below 100 usually about 120. Whats it like for you?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I don't put a lot of trust into the ping number ESO provides. While mine ranges from 60-100, the latency actually feels 10 times worse than it should based on them numbers.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depend which hour.
    Between 80-100 and can go to 250 sometime.
    I'm in France.
    Edited by Aznarb on March 13, 2019 10:44AM
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• LjAnimalchin
    LjAnimalchin
    ✭✭✭
    Usually around 100. Goes up to well over 200 at primetime in PvP.
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    250ms from +5:30 GMT area
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The fat lazy EU hamster may take between 40 & 300ms to deal with incoming stuff that arrived in 40ms, making 80ms+ the norm
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ping 120-150, I live in one of the biggest cities, ping to Blizzard or EA <50.
  • Coopersnow
    Coopersnow
    ✭✭✭
    Yea in some times the ping becomes crazy dumb and basicly unplayeable, 250 becomes normal ping with crazy apsurd spikes
  • Coopersnow
    Coopersnow
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to weave is basicly impossible. Get stuck in animations/backbar swap/random heavy attacks. And in pvp the damn break freeeeeeeeeee. Breaking free is basicly usless since the cc will just timeout before you can breakfree.
  • Ekzorka
    Ekzorka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3000 km away from server, ping jumps from 120 to 210, in bad days (and after Wolfhunter) I regularly see how the ping indicator turns red without affect.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ping 120-150, I live in one of the biggest cities, ping to Blizzard or EA <50.

I'm not sure about EA, but my ping to Blizzard is like 25-35ms. If I could have that in ESO I would be the happiest man alive.
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Around 90-120 depends on time and zone from 1600 Kms away from Frankfurt however someone said or suggested the server was moved to the UK?
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    50-68 ^^
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Around 90-120 depends on time and zone from 1600 Kms away from Frankfurt however someone said or suggested the server was moved to the UK?

I believe the EU IP is still 195.122.154.1, which is located in Frankfurt, Germany
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    55-110 but feels sluggish and still get delays.
  • Flips
    Flips
    ✭✭
    60-80ms with spikes. Sweden, fiber.

Would be interesting to know what connection you're all on. ADSL, cable network, 4G or fiber?
    Soon cp1000

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    West Coast of North America; ping looks at around 250-300 on PCEU.
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    50-90.
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    230-290, but all seems fine in PvE and PvP tbh.
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    50-68 ^^

Who set my ping to be insightful. must be really jelous >_>
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    70-120 depending on where I am. Usually around 80. France, in our far west :p
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Isojukka
    Isojukka
    ✭✭✭
    80-100ms and sometimes spikes to 300-1600ms but that 1600ms is rare and only in vvardenfel.
    Eso since Xbox launch and switched over to pc 1/2019.
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    between 60-90 usually
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    80-110 on normal days,

130-200 on laggy days.

ADSL.
  • Greystag
    Greystag
    ✭✭✭✭
    120-150 and it honestly feels like 300 most of the time.
    | PC / EU |
    | Aspen Greystag, Khajiit Warden, Frosty boi |
    | Healer, Tank, Damage dealer |
    | CP: 1800 |
    | Guilds: Officer at Meridia's Light |
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Usually around 100.
    Quieter time it can get as low as the 80s.
    Frequently spikes up to 250+ though no matter when I'm playing. I'm based in the UK.

WoW ping is 20-30.

Seriously ZOS, if you're going to commit to megaservers like this, at least get the ping in shape. Especially now that you've accepted your animation exploits that are dependant on low ping as a game "feature". Anything above 50 is a problem. I feel awful for the Aus/NZ players :disappointed:
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    80-117 - usually
    130-150 - sometimes at evening (not often)
    250-500 - spikes -> disconnect
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    Between 30-40
    France, near germany border
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Primetime in Sotha PC/EU
    itsfine.png
    And that ping is still pretty low - it usually jumps from 200-500...
    I live in Germany.
    (In PvE areas my ping usually ranges from 60-100 but I rarely do this PvE thingy)
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    90ms-120ms when it's not lagging in Cyrodill. Which is already insane as it's similar ping I would get from NA servers on other games. While it's lagging abilities can fire literally 5 seconds later.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my pingeu looks like this:

p01lcg17.jpg

This discussion has been closed.