Maintenance for the week of March 25:
•[COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 25, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
Addon Issues Since Maintenance/Patch/Hotfix March 11
I have had a number of issues with addons since yesterdays patch including not being able to delete mails, inventory not appearing and game crash followed by not being able to log-in whilst an add-on was active.
Edited by Jazz_Funk on March 13, 2019 1:12PM
I spent much off the evening running through my addons and identifying issues. Some problems I found were.
1. Craftstore. Would give me the issue of no inventory showing up on my Character. There have been 2 updates to this addon since last night but the problem persists. I have it currently turned off. Confirm it is now working 3/13/19
2. Dolgubons Lazy Writ Crafter. Would not work. Has been updated and can confirm it is now working properly.
3. AwsomeGuildStore. Would cause me to crash and not be able to log in with any character that had the addon active. This issue continues so have turned it off (turned it off from the character log-in screen as couldn't log-in whilst it was ticked active) along with some of the libraries associated to it. Specific Libraries I also turned off related to AGS are: LibCommonInventoryFilters/LibDateTime/LibDebugLogger/LibGetText/LibPromises/LibTextFilter
The inability to delete mails resolved itself with a game reload
Hope the above is useful to anyone having similar issues.