The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon Issues Since Maintenance/Patch/Hotfix March 11

Jazz_Funk
Jazz_Funk
✭✭✭
I have had a number of issues with addons since yesterdays patch including not being able to delete mails, inventory not appearing and game crash followed by not being able to log-in whilst an add-on was active.

I spent much off the evening running through my addons and identifying issues. Some problems I found were.

1. Craftstore. Would give me the issue of no inventory showing up on my Character. There have been 2 updates to this addon since last night but the problem persists. I have it currently turned off. Confirm it is now working 3/13/19
2. Dolgubons Lazy Writ Crafter. Would not work. Has been updated and can confirm it is now working properly.
3. AwsomeGuildStore. Would cause me to crash and not be able to log in with any character that had the addon active. This issue continues so have turned it off (turned it off from the character log-in screen as couldn't log-in whilst it was ticked active) along with some of the libraries associated to it. Specific Libraries I also turned off related to AGS are: LibCommonInventoryFilters/LibDateTime/LibDebugLogger/LibGetText/LibPromises/LibTextFilter

The inability to delete mails resolved itself with a game reload

Hope the above is useful to anyone having similar issues.
Edited by Jazz_Funk on March 13, 2019 1:12PM
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Jazz_Funk wrote: »
    Dolgubons Lazy Writ Crafter. Would not work. Has been updated and can confirm it is now working properly.

I've updated it, but it's still not working 100% correctly for me. It wont automatically take alchemy/provisioning items from the bank, and it also stops my character from moving for a second by showing the cursor when auto looting the reward containers

I've send Dolgubon a message ingame, But is anyone else having issues with it still?
  • Jazz_Funk
    Jazz_Funk
    ✭✭✭
    Came across another issue. The Skills Page on my character is Blank. This was resolved by turning off the addon SpentSkillPoints.
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, took me ages to work out it was craftstore. Disabled as I barely use it.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derlfak wrote: »
    Dolgubons Lazy Writ Crafter. Would not work. Has been updated and can confirm it is now working properly.

I've updated it, but it's still not working 100% correctly for me. It wont automatically take alchemy/provisioning items from the bank, and it also stops my character from moving for a second by showing the cursor when auto looting the reward containers

I've send Dolgubon a message ingame, But is anyone else having issues with it still?

The cursor issue is the one giving me the most trouble and doing more to slow me down than anything else.

I agree that the problem with auto-withdrawing provisioning and alchemy writ items is a PITA, but at least it auto-cues the provisioning items in the category, so thats a plus, but I don't understand what makes the alchemy category different enough to keep it from auto-cuing.

I can wait 'til Dolgubon fixes the issue, because his stuff saves me so much time and hassle when I'm collectively doing writs on my 12 'toons in the last 50 minutes before the nightly rollover.

The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craftstore works for me after I removed the old savevariable file.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    @twev Yeah it's quite a pain, hopefully it gets fixed soon. It's kind of an eye opener to see just how much we rely on it though. Without it I doubt many (including myself) would do many crafting writs at all, so we'd all have less coin. Makes you think...
  • Jazz_Funk
    Jazz_Funk
    ✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    Craftstore works for me after I removed the old savevariable file.

Thanks deleted saved variables and CraftStore seems to be ok
    Edited by Jazz_Funk on March 12, 2019 2:58PM
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came across another issue. The Skills Page on my character is Blank. This was resolved by turning off the addon SpentSkillPoints.

SpentSkillPoints got an upgrade from Rhyono. The update can be found in the comment section of the addon's ESOUI page.
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Withdraw issues fixed.

Also, writ crafter doesn't craft provisioning and alchemy so it's another add-on you need to go after @twev
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I updated LazyWritCrafter through Minion today and while the autocrafting is working, it's not auto-withdrawing my potions or food the way it used to. Are there other conflicting addons, is it the banker assistant, or am I doing something else wrong?
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zulera301 wrote: »
    So I updated LazyWritCrafter through Minion today and while the autocrafting is working, it's not auto-withdrawing my potions or food the way it used to. Are there other conflicting addons, is it the banker assistant, or am I doing something else wrong?

Doing something wrong. Update. It will withdraw in the latest version, unless you turned that feature off in the settings
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolgubon wrote: »
    Zulera301 wrote: »

Doing something wrong. Update. It will withdraw in the latest version, unless you turned that feature off in the settings

so I might have actually found a problem. I cleared my SavedVariables and reconfigured it, and was able to withdraw fine.
    BUT, there's a glitch in the Timesavers area. If you try and disable automatic quest dialog, that seems to be what stops the auto-withdrawal from working. Also, trying to disable auto bank dialog brings up some freaky error message, and it doesn't actually toggle from ON to OFF until you tab out and tab back into the addon options menu.

so yeah; I got it to withdraw stuff but if you attempt to disable auto dialog it breaks something; I don't know what since Im not tech-savvy.
    autocrafting works just fine in both instances.
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""