The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Buffer of the swift vs fort brass vs pariah etc

• ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    ChefZero wrote: »
    Torbschka wrote: »
    But 10% isnt 10% after other mitigation, right? So Pariah is around 18% around 30% HP, and Bots is 4.5% (resists) + 10% , But those 10% are more like 7-8%. Imo Pariah is still better If u dont fight heavy bleed /oblivion damage builds.

Right.

Ok small calculation, let's assume battle spirit, 20k base resistance, minor maim and 30% HP.

BotS -> 50% + 15% + 22975 res (35%) + 10% = 75%

MotP -> 50% + 15% + 32054 (49%) + 10% = 78%

I think it depends on your build. So if you want to build a tank MotP would be better because your HP pool is usually higher, means the scaling is more potent. But if you just want a defensive set for a more balanced build I would go for BotS.

Do you even math bro?
    Damage mitigation is multiplicative, not additive.
    For these values the damage mitigation would be as follows:
    Bots: 1-(1-50%)*(1-15%)*(1-35%)*(1-10%) = 0,7514
    MotP: 1-(1-50%)*(1-15%)*(1-49%)*(1-10%) = 0,8049

Bro...

I calculated multiplicative. Just forgot the 10% on MotP.

But thanks for pointing it out.
    PC EU - DC only
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pariah shines on classes with constant healing like mag wardens using lotus and trellis and stamina with vigor. High health, about 30k, is key too. Troll king has amazing synergy with pariah.

It's not just about the mitigation either. When youre comfortable at 50% hp, and the opponent is smelling blood, they make exploitable mistakes. On my current nb build, i have 5.5k hps before crits with tk, cloak, vigor procd. Im confident and comfortable at 50% hp and will happily turn offensive.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »
    Pariah shines on classes with constant healing like mag wardens using lotus and trellis and stamina with vigor. High health, about 30k, is key too. Troll king has amazing synergy with pariah.

It's not just about the mitigation either. When youre comfortable at 50% hp, and the opponent is smelling blood, they make exploitable mistakes. On my current nb build, i have 5.5k hps before crits with tk, cloak, vigor procd. Im confident and comfortable at 50% hp and will happily turn offensive.

I think I’ll try it out. I pvp heal and love baiting the other team at 50% health. I’ll have my healing ult up and hold it waiting for opponents to overextend and the bloodthirst to take hold. Sometimes I get caught though with chain cc.
    Edited by Iskiab on April 12, 2019 12:40PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten