The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is "Awesome Guild Store" addon still needed?

• DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agobi wrote: »
    I think I will never understand why it is sooo hard for Zo$ to make stuff like this after years... ...when addoncreators can make addons that are vastly superior in a matter of days/weeks o.O

/confused :D

Its probably mostly because from ZoS pov addon makers are free labor. Where as having their own coders do the work cost money they rather put in to... i duno bug fixing? crown store stuff? Anything that will net them profit.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimmy wrote: »
    Does the Awesome Guild Store add on also come with a "Known / Unknown" toggle?

Gosh, that feature alone makes it 1000x worth it to have.

It does.
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CantFixIr wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »
    Ui downloaded the beta version of AGS last night. Wow, just wow. While stock UI changes are awesome, they make AGS even better than was before. Fast. Heck yea. Other QOL changes in AGS are nice too

So, yes, AGS is still desired. Needed? Each person has to decide

Where can i find it?

Dev builds are posted here: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info695-AwesomeGuildStore.html#comments
    Look for the posts from the addon creator.

And be kind, post any (relevant) bugs you encounter along with the dev version you used.
    So far he's have a new dev build almost every day or two so keep track if you want the latest of his awesome addon.
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I had posted the direct link a few days ago but don't see it. So here it is again. Be sure to click on the Download button then Direct and not on the Awesome Guild Store icon. If you click on the addon icon you will get a list of what is in it, not the zip file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1kaqg7txei8za6/AwesomeGuildStore_v1_0_0_dev.zip?dl=0
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CantFixIr

Go to the Addon Webpage at ESOUI and look in the comments. The developers posts have a link to the Drop Box that has the update. Basically drop the AwesomeGuildStore folder in your addons folder. I renamed the existing AwesomeGuildStore folder for a back up.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    @CantFixIr

Go to the Addon Webpage at ESOUI and look in the comments. The developers posts have a link to the Drop Box that has the update. Basically drop the AwesomeGuildStore folder in your addons folder. I renamed the existing AwesomeGuildStore folder for a back up.

Good point. Once it's out of beta one can presumably reverse the roles of the folders and maintain it through Minion again.
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh even if the new guild store ui is missing "known" / "unknown" motifes button searching is still faster than with AGS addon. AGS would still show you empty pages that you need to click and go through, untill on the 10th page you would finally see the motif you don't know yet. The new default UI shows it all on 1 page which makes the search much faster. And btw. You can still hover mouse coursor over a motif page and see if it sasy "known motif style". New base game ui is better than AGS imho (unless of course we will have new version of AGS addon that will be able to display all search results on one page).

You know you can automatically skip empty pages with AGS? Search for the number of the motif and only show unknown motifs - still will be faster with the new AGS.

+ sorting options for cheapest items on top and others is making AGS still useful. And with the new ingame-search the AGS search will have the same speed improvement if the author gets it fully implemented.
    Edited by Gamer1986PAN on March 2, 2019 11:38PM
  • david_m_18b16_ESO
    david_m_18b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I check about 4-5times a day to see if it got updated. I NEED IT!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.0.0-beta update now available via Minion.
    signing off
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

And it is superfast too! And no empty pages to skip anymore. It is awesome Guild Store truely now :D
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

Saves checking dropbox every 12 hrs for this :smiley:
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy