The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Returning Veteran eso player looking for a new guild

OngoingAgony
I have been playing this game since release and looking for players to game with. I am over max cp and have done most content in game on a DK tank, templar healer and several dps. I'm looking for people who want to complete content but aren't toxic to the point where my time gets wasted. My time available are 6-8:30 Monday Wednesday because of work and free most Friday-Saturday. If interested message Ongoing Agony on xbox.
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    I have been playing this game since release and looking for players to game with. I am over max cp and have done most content in game on a DK tank, templar healer and several dps. I'm looking for people who want to complete content but aren't toxic to the point where my time gets wasted. My time available are 6-8:30 Monday Wednesday because of work and free most Friday-Saturday. If interested message Ongoing Agony on xbox.

Ebonheart Defenders is looking for any an all friendly team oriented players. We are friendly players have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico