The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How fare the Orcs?

Tycleton
Tycleton
✭✭✭
With today's racial changes, where do the Orcs now stand in the hierarchy of races? Any particular class they should favor? I'm guessing Stamina based is still preferred?

I have a Redguard Stamplar I might consider changing.

Thanks!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ORC
    +2000 Max Stamina
    +1000 Max Health & +600 heal when dealing damage with a weapon (4s CD)
    +258 Weapon Damage
    +10% Sprint Speed
    -12% Sprint Cost

Heavy Armor Skill Line XP by 15%
    +Extra 10% Inspiration

Still favors stam builds

More detailed comparisons based on player testing: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/455092/raid-buffed-dps-comparison-of-each-race-by-class-tests-graphs-interpretation-and-final-score/p1

Summary of that testing comparison for Orcs:
    susmitds wrote: »
    Orc
    Excellent - Stamina Sorcerer, Stamina Dragonknight
    Great - Stamina Nightblade, Stamina Templar, Stamina Warden
    Unoptimized - All Magicka Roles
    Notes - They are the perfect balance of raw damage and sustain for a stamina class. They perform exceeding well on classes with low sustain and no class spammable skills. Their consistence is between that of Dunmer and Redguard.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Tycleton
    Tycleton
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for the response, Tiny... especially the link to the comparison! Great to actually see some numbers.