The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hodor does it again - All leaderboards and world records conquered

• probabkyravi
    probabkyravi
    ✭✭✭
    EU still has PvE community ?

Its been dead since after vMoL.

Screwball Scramble has more interesting mech than vHoF onwards.

Edited by probabkyravi on February 25, 2019 11:55AM
    Options
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz Hodor! :)

EU server got best scores on pve.

If there was a pvp war between eu and na server, eu would win that also. ;):trollface:
    Options
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where's VMA???? someone from hodor should get top score in order to get full list :P
    Edited by Bigevilpeter on February 25, 2019 11:56AM
    Options
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    git gud... oh wait ***
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's VMA???? someone from hodor should get top score in order to get full list :P

VMA ain't teamwork. Nor guildwork.
    Options
  • notmeta
    notmeta
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, nice to see there is a competitive side to the game as well :)
    Edited by notmeta on February 25, 2019 12:42PM
    Options
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FsBLcw5Ic4QUTK%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1
    Options
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    406844083676512286.png?v=1

Huge congrats! In addition to being so awesome at everything, of all the guilds on all the servers in all of ESO, Hodor has the best name!
    Edited by DarcyMardin on February 25, 2019 1:28PM
    Options
  • Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at this comment section I wonder who still thinks that endgamers are more toxic than regular crowd.

Gratz and keep on conquering!

Agreed. A lot of salt in these comments from people who haven't accomplished a lot.
    Options
  • Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU still has PvE community ?

Its been dead since after vMoL.

Screwball Scramble has more interesting mech than vHoF onwards.

Ah..oh...alright. I mean you mentioned vMoL and vHoF but are your actually playing ESO? Or maybe im playing a different game i dont know. But i strongly disagree.
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
    Options
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Options
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't even like these guys but that's a pretty cool thing to say you managed to do, nevertheless.

And the butthurt is very very real in the replies. Sheesh. Don't like it, don't be negative. Just don't open the thread, don't read it, ignore it, move on to the next. Damn...
    Options
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elwendryll wrote: »
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    Looking at this comment section I wonder who still thinks that endgamers are more toxic than regular crowd.

Idk it's just confusing how somebody can consider this fun and go ahead and flex their stats like they've won the Stanley Cup.

Somehow I just can't find this interesting or consider it some sort of achievement.

Sorry.

Having world records is definitely something you can flex on, in my opinion :o They worked very hard for that obviously.

I still don't think it's really something worthy of bragging.

If anything comes to my mind it's... Quite shameful actually. I mean, aren't there more meaningful things?

I don't mean to be rude. Maybe I haven't been playing games as much to understand.
    Edited by Nyladreas on February 25, 2019 12:41PM
    Options
  • GilgorlumDarkhorn
    Mmm care factor : zero

But if you wanted universal praise, OP, do something more deserving of it.
    Options
  • Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk it's just confusing how somebody can consider this fun and go ahead and flex their stats like they've won the Stanley Cup.

Somehow I just can't find this interesting or consider it some sort of achievement.

Sorry.

Having world records is definitely something you can flex on, in my opinion :o They worked very hard for that obviously.

If anything comes to my mind it's... Quite shameful actually. I mean, aren't there more meaningful things?

I don't mean to be rude. Maybe I haven't been playing games as much to understand.

So, unless someone cures cancer, so aren't worthy of any praise?

Got it.
    Options
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congrats!
    Options
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is exactly why this aNimATion CaNcEL Ch3at nEEds To bE reMovED !"11!!!1 Without eXplOit other people could do the same and they practice for months on PTS - so unfair !1!

:trollface::trollface::trollface:

Good job guys, awesome dedicated players that put in the work deserve to be #1!
    Also, I absolutely love the time you choose to post this. [removed comment]
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on February 25, 2019 5:27PM
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

Options
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZonasArch nah just so many pve end-game quit, butt hurt bout that

When you play on a toxic environment like we know this level of end game is, and that's pretty much all you do (also why people get toxic), evidently you won't have fun for too long, will get burned out and leave.

I, for one, don't give two poops about that. If it was up to me, I'd have all then leave game, we'd lose 0.nothing percent of the game community but about a good half of the whole toxic community in the game. Excellent freaking deal, if you ask me. Even if that means we'll have less impressive runs to watch on YouTube from time to time.
    Options
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We're on a gaming forum, so it can hardly be a more adequate place to brag about it. I totally understand why it may not be impressive, but... I'm not interested in football (soccer for the NA people), my country's team won the last world cup, I totally don't care, but I wouldn't say to my colleagues that I was unimpressed.

Everyone was happy and cheering, what I don't understand is why anyone would feel the need to express their lack of interest.
    Edited by Elwendryll on February 25, 2019 12:48PM
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This says something about your group cohesion and camaraderie. Congratulations.

Now, show some skill and PUG like the most of us.

Theyve already done that. Or someone has. But heres the thing, they claimed its a PuG but what they did was pick up the best Trial runners from different Trial Guilds. They cherry picked their PuG.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Including the one for wearing the most rubber bands on your face?

I have no idea what any of this is about, who or what Hodor is, etc. But it sounds hard, so congrats!
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats.
    Options
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Held once again!

01-1-1.jpg
    Options
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    This says something about your group cohesion and camaraderie. Congratulations.

Now, show some skill and PUG like the most of us.

Theyve already done that. Or someone has. But heres the thing, they claimed its a PuG but what they did was pick up the best Trial runners from different Trial Guilds. They cherry picked their PuG.

Even though that's not how we suffer through pugs, this is still a pug, in essence, as they were picking up a group. BS but anyway...
    Options
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm care factor : zero

But if you wanted universal praise, OP, do something more deserving of it.

Er THIS IS A GAMING FORUM! This is the perfect place for it!
    Also: WB Hodor :)
    Options
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They're amazing and have a dedication (and quite probably also a skill level) that I'll never have, the only thing that I find odd in this post (as well as the last one about Blackrose Prison) is that both the title and the post are written as if this achievement "made the news", so to speak, when it's really (deserved, in my opinion) self praise.

@Love Wizard congrats to you and the rest of the team, looks like you also mastered the art of harvesting forum salt :p
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
    Options
  • reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call the Guinness World Records book. RIGHT NOW!

www.guinnessworldrecords.com

Their head office is located right in London, how convenient. Give em a ring ole mates! I am sure they would love to televise this one.
    Edited by reprosal on February 25, 2019 1:11PM
    Options
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    A congrats to you and your comrades. Here’s to you!
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
    Options
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ohh no, these people done really good on a videogame on brag about it! Mum, get the wood, We need to burn them!

Hodor was always about optimising every last bit everywhere. This is not that easy and requires alot of understanding, passion and dedication.
    I love to see my old fellas(even though only 3 of em are left now from the old days) still do what Hodor was about even 5 years ago.
    It is awesome. And I am proud of them.

Congratz once again HODOR!
    Options
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

We're on a gaming forum, so it can hardly be a more adequate place to brag about it. I totally understand why it may not be impressive, but... I'm not interested in football (soccer for the NA people), my country's team won the last world cup, I totally don't care, but I wouldn't say to my colleagues that I was unimpressed.

Everyone was happy and cheering, what I don't understand is why anyone would feel the need to express their lack of interest.

And why not? I see something that I don't understand, I question it.
    Options