The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Fight in a World between Worlds with Update 21’s Pvp Additions"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
00c5b21b16a57573e6654661f954d322.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Fight in a World between Worlds with Update 21’s PvP Additions blog article.

Gift something special to your fellow adventurers in February and you’ll receive an exclusive pet! Get all the details on this special Crown Store gifting promotion here.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So a battlegrounds map battleground styles and for Cyrodiil players

A pet that we can sell. That’s it?

You create entire zones with story lines twice a year for Pve players

And we get practically nothing. A freaking pet THAT WE CANT USE IN PVP

Nothing about bugs
    Nothing about Performance
    Nothing about Scoring

After a few years I’ve grown tired of this minuscule PVP improvements

Where the Promised performance update from Clockwork City that was removed because of load screens?
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This new map and the Weapon Outfit Styles are looking really good, can't wait!
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two extremes of ESO PvP here.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Elric_Ashborn
    Elric_Ashborn
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to this!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please adjust the RNG on style pages in Battleground?

As it currently stands, the individual pages remain on the drop table after you acquire them, but you'll never receive duplicates. This means that getring the final pages to complete a full set of style pages takes progressively longer the more style pages you have.

This is presumably working as intended, since the original Undaunted Rewards worked the same way and its encourages players to play lots more Battlegrounds than they would if the pages we owned were removed from our drop table. However, its really annoying, and in my case its a strong incentive to not bother playing Battlegrounds to get style pages. Grinding for progressively longer amounts of time to complete sets really isn't my scene, so why bother? For completionists, on the other hand...ouch.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my version of that page is glitching

there are dragon shadows passing through it
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to complain about lack of attention to Cyrodiil and focus on cosmetics and battlegrounds myself earlier, but they did not many patches ago added destructible gates and bridges, and added new outposts. They are going to add the special weapon drops to, so that's content.

And they patched the guild search issue that was discovered by players so that tells me they just don't have any ideas, at least programmatically. Sounds like removing IC to it's own instance is the next attempt and its coming. Outside of that, the only options left may be doing more to encourage players to not stack, but that might mean having to lower caps. Maybe those random weapon drops could not be do random and be in least populated areas away from the stacks.

So in short; I am frustrated as well but they have things coming. It's not going to help me having them come reassure me every day that they are going to do some of the above.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please adjust the RNG on style pages in Battleground?

As it currently stands, the individual pages remain on the drop table after you acquire them, but you'll never receive duplicates. This means that getring the final pages to complete a full set of style pages takes progressively longer the more style pages you have.

This is presumably working as intended, since the original Undaunted Rewards worked the same way and its encourages players to play lots more Battlegrounds than they would if the pages we owned were removed from our drop table. However, its really annoying, and in my case its a strong incentive to not bother playing Battlegrounds to get style pages. Grinding for progressively longer amounts of time to complete sets really isn't my scene, so why bother? For completionists, on the other hand...ouch.

This right here might actually be the #1 reason I don't do BGs anymore.
    Edited by Faulgor on February 22, 2019 3:24AM
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • bitels
    bitels
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you excited to try out Eld Angvar for yourself?
    Depends if zos will finally fix BGs finder. If not- then who cares? I cannot enjoy content that im not able to play
    Edited by bitels on February 22, 2019 8:41AM
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Just like regular Battlegrounds Outfit styles, you have a higher chance of obtaining a new reward the better you and your team performs."

Oh, finally got the answer, years later... so rewards are linked to the team's performance ok. Pretty stupid RNG if you ask me but whatever.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on February 22, 2019 5:40PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one am grateful for some new goodies to work towards!
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, another BG that I'll never enter and another pet I'll never use.....
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    My excitement levels are so low I can't even turn super saiyan anymore.