Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Returning player looking for active guild

hvydeath
hvydeath
Returning from a break. Looking for a guild that is running vet dungeons and and trails. I have a champ465 Templar healer and mag sorc. Looking to find somewhere I won't have issues finding a group to run with or without in queue for an hour lol.
  • Germainethebold
    My guild is runnning dungeons and doing stuff every week. We are not up to trails yet but we will eventually. Its all Khajiits and we would love to have you. :) check out our thread
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    I’ll tag u in my guild bro it’s perfect for u read about us and if u wanna join let me know
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    hvydeath wrote: »
    Returning from a break. Looking for a guild that is running vet dungeons and and trails. I have a champ465 Templar healer and mag sorc. Looking to find somewhere I won't have issues finding a group to run with or without in queue for an hour lol.

Ebonheart Defenders is looking for any an all friendly team oriented players. We are friendly players have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico