Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU][PC] Elder Are We, Recruiting Casual/Mature players. [Social focused guild]

• Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Evening :smile:

I'm looking to join a Guild that's quite laid back, social and here for fun, so I'd like to ask if I could join?

I'm UK based, and although I got the game on launch, I sadly didn't invest any time into it until this past week or so. I'm currently only level 23, and at the last few quests of the vanilla main quest line.

Hoping to be able to chat with new people, join up and do some quests and dungeons.

I tend to play 7pm-10:30pm Monday-Friday (some nights off here and there), and varied on the weekends.

@MuttleyGriffin What is your in-gmae @name ?
    Warri
  • MuttleyGriffin
    MuttleyGriffin
    Soul Shriven
    Warrilad wrote: »
    Evening :smile:

I'm looking to join a Guild that's quite laid back, social and here for fun, so I'd like to ask if I could join?

I'm UK based, and although I got the game on launch, I sadly didn't invest any time into it until this past week or so. I'm currently only level 23, and at the last few quests of the vanilla main quest line.

Hoping to be able to chat with new people, join up and do some quests and dungeons.

I tend to play 7pm-10:30pm Monday-Friday (some nights off here and there), and varied on the weekends.

@MuttleyGriffin What is your in-gmae @name ?

Sorry, should have added that. It's also @MuttleyGriffin
  • Robzei
    Robzei
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!
    I'm interested in joining a guild. I'm mostly just looking for a social community that I can hang out, doing PVE or PVP alike.

My ingame name is @Nugglez
  • MER_ingue
    MER_ingue
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Warrilad,

I'd just like to ask in advance; is there an age requirement for joining the guild? Considering the name and everything. I've noticed that mature guilds usually ask that their members be 30+ but I'm not quite there yet. If that isn't a problem, would it be possible to arrange a chat? :) My in-game name is @MER-ingue
  • Angelus3701
    Angelus3701
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting, come and join your forever home in ESO

This caught my eye.
    We use it a lot when when rescuing animals or fostering them until they get their Forever Home, either with us or someone else.

Anyways, i am interested in joining lol.

Thanks,
    @Angelus.3701
    Templar, Sorc and DK all the way!

"I plan to live forever, or die trying."
  • paradox2419
    i would like to join
    @paradox2419
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    What caught my eye, Was the mentioning of ''Looking for Older players'' I am 40+ And looking for a guild to play along with folks roughly my age group doing various of group content.
    I have done various Vet Dungs. Vet Trails. plus normal's also.
    I am quite a shy person So please hope that does not go against me, Just like to take my time in getting to know other new folks.
    @vendeatha
  • Mudmole
    Mudmole
    Soul Shriven
    hi, im interested in joining your guild, would appreciate an invite @mudmole
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Recruiting experienced players, voice interview required. Message me in game @Warrilad
    Warri
  • Thicclady
    Thicclady
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting experienced players, voice interview required. Message me in game @Warrilad

Experience in?
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Thicclady wrote: »

Experience in?

Experienced players, so people that know the game and have done veteran content.
    Warri
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting players of all abilities, but would prefer players at 300cp+ that will not just give up after a few days
    Warri
  • xShikar
    xShikar
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, i would be interested in joining, took a decently long break so im kinda relearning everything and trying to find a new class i enjoy o/ @xShikar
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting
    Warri
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Still seeking active players willing to get involed
    Warri
  • Fargoth-the_Mudcrab
    Fargoth-the_Mudcrab
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, seems like my type of place.

495 CP Stamblade, open to all aspects of PvE.

@TEQUILASHOT if interested. I'm on most nights except when travelling with work.
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Hey, seems like my type of place.

495 CP Stamblade, open to all aspects of PvE.

@TEQUILASHOT if interested. I'm on most nights except when travelling with work.

Will add you later tonight when I log in and we can have a chat. @Fargoth-the_Mudcrab
    Warri
  • Galanthis2013
    Galanthis2013
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there! Please can I join? I am mainly active on weekends and weekday evenings. I hope that's OK with you? CP800+ I have multiple characters, happy to swap according to team requirements.

I look forward to hearing from you :smiley: Thank you!

• Galanthis2013
    Galanthis2013
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry forgot to mention my tag which is @galanthis2013.
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Hello there! Please can I join? I am mainly active on weekends and weekday evenings. I hope that's OK with you? CP800+ I have multiple characters, happy to swap according to team requirements.

I look forward to hearing from you :smiley: Thank you!

@Galanthis2013
    Will add you to friends when I get online later, and try to have a chat
    Warri
  • Cayr
    Cayr
    ✭✭✭
    Are you guys still recruiting? I am not super experienced, I am a 200something CP tiny tank. (Prefer to think of it as two pounds of terror.) I have started peeking into vet content, but I'm still learning mechanics, the word "whoops" gets uttered a lot. I'd love to find a guild to progress and learn with. I don't require much space. A small dark and dank corner is fine.
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Cayr wrote: »
    Are you guys still recruiting? I am not super experienced, I am a 200something CP tiny tank. (Prefer to think of it as two pounds of terror.) I have started peeking into vet content, but I'm still learning mechanics, the word "whoops" gets uttered a lot. I'd love to find a guild to progress and learn with. I don't require much space. A small dark and dank corner is fine.

@Cayr Will add you to friends when I get online later, and try to have a chat
    Warri
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting active and friendly players. Must have discord
    Warri
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting active and friendly players. Must have discord
    Warri