The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[EU][PC] Elder Are We, Recruiting Casual/Mature players. [Social focused guild]

Warrilad
Warrilad
✭✭
Who are we?
We are a mature social guild, a group of people, some with young families who like to get on discord mostly in voice chat or by text that enjoy to play Elder Scrolls Online together.

What are we looking for?
We are looking for similar English speaking people to join our ranks.
It must not be too much hard work to say hello or goodbye when you or someone comes online in game.
Somebody may ask in guild chat to group up for a dungeon or something, we are looking for people who will take the time to respond, even if its a no or sorry i havent got time.
NO SKILL requirement - We are looking for players of all abilities and any level, though we are especially looking for more experienced players now to strengthen the guild.

Where are we heading?
We just want to be able have the platform to always be able to get a group, either for Pledges (Normal/Veteran/Veteran HM), Gear Farming, World Boss Farming, Questing.
We raid on a Sunday night each week, we only do normal trials but with some strengthening over time and some good recruitment we will go on to hit veteran trials weekly.

When are we most active?
Currently we are most active 9am - 3pm GMT Monday to Friday and 8pm - Late Monday to Friday.
This could change quickly with new members joining and will update accordingly.

Do you think you fit the bill?
If so come and have a chat with us, no pressure we dont bite but we would like to see what your about before we hand out guild invites.
DISCORD is compulsory and we would like to voice chat before accepting you in to the guild.

Contact myself @warrilad or @quahkarl in game or on a post here and we will be in touch asap.

Thanks for reading

Tom @warrilad
Co-Guildmaster
Edited by Warrilad on July 8, 2019 12:18PM
Warri
  • MihailBoychev
    MihailBoychev
    Soul Shriven
    I'm kinda new to the game, but I'd love to join your guild.
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    @MihailBoychev What is your in game name and we will have a chat :)
    Warri
  • MihailBoychev
    MihailBoychev
    Soul Shriven
    Warrilad wrote: »
    @MihailBoychev What is your in game name and we will have a chat :)

@MihailBoychev
    Edited by MihailBoychev on February 16, 2019 8:57PM
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    @MihailBoychev Sent you in game friend request so we can have a chat
    Warri
  • StarRisingXX
    Hi Warrilad

I'd love to have a chat...can that be arranged?

• Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Hi Warrilad

I'd love to have a chat...can that be arranged?

Yes @StarRisingXX Absolutly, i saw your message the other day and i have tried to get hold of you. Send me a friend requst in game at @warrilad and we can get things moving :) Speak to you soon
    Warri
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    ***Still Recruiting***
    Warri
  • renegadeError
    renegadeError
    Soul Shriven
    hello id like to join :)) in game name is renegadeError
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    hello id like to join :)) in game name is renegadeError

I will contact you for a chat asap
    Warri
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting
    Warri
  • Jus7_Eg0
    Jus7_Eg0
    Soul Shriven
    Hey mate i am also new at teso and i want to find some people to play with. My current level is 24-25. it would be great if u had a discord to for chit chat and stuff. My ingame name is @Jus7_Eg0. It would be a pleasure to chat with u
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    @Jus7_Eg0 I have sent you a friend req in game, we should have a chat soon :)
    Warri
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Still Recruiting
    Warri
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Still Recruiting
    Warri
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting, especially experienced players to balance out our new players.
    Warri
  • Cornealis_Phin
    Cornealis_Phin
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Tom,

How patient are you with newish players? I first played the game when it came out on xbox but after soloing the base main story line and having no-one to play with/sucking at pvp due to not having much experience with class building or mechanics I left.

I've bit the bullet and decided to come back to the game now on steam and I'd love to find some accepting players who don't mind playing with someone it takes the preverbal hammer and nail to help learn the ropes as making an effective character and playing well seem like a daunting task.

Thanks in advance.
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Hi Tom,

How patient are you with newish players? I first played the game when it came out on xbox but after soloing the base main story line and having no-one to play with/sucking at pvp due to not having much experience with class building or mechanics I left.

I've bit the bullet and decided to come back to the game now on steam and I'd love to find some accepting players who don't mind playing with someone it takes the preverbal hammer and nail to help learn the ropes as making an effective character and playing well seem like a daunting task.

Thanks in advance.

@Cornealis_Phin

We are very patient and we are happy to teach you mechanics and show you around the dungeons etc..
    Send me a mail in game to @warrilad and we will have a chat asap.

Cheers
    Warri
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Still Recruiting
    Warri
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting, come and join your forever home in ESO
    Warri
  • GhostNoxious
    GhostNoxious
    Soul Shriven
    Well I am interested, if you are still recruiting do mail me in game and ask any questions u would like.

IGN - @Blac_k
  • ColonelCondor
    ColonelCondor
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys - i would love to join - @ColonelCondor

Cheers

Thank you!
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Come join us and settle in ready for elswehr
    Warri
  • graelis
    graelis
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds great, love the guidlines! please invite!
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    graelis wrote: »
    This sounds great, love the guidlines! please invite!

Whats your in game name and we will have a chat asap
    Warri
  • Sir_ZoreX
    Sir_ZoreX
    Soul Shriven
    The description of your guild sounds like it would fit me perfectly. I would like to join if I can.
    For any questions ingame me: @Sir_Zorex
    (Mostly available 5-10pm CEST weekdays not guaranteed every day tho)
  • thomaswakleyb16_ESO
    thomaswakleyb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i'd love to chat and join if possible, i basically solo-grinded to 50 without much knowledge when game first came out, and just returning fresh n! @Tommyjw
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    @Sir_ZoreX & @thomaswakleyb16_ESO Reach out to me in game if you are still interested, you are both on my friends list now
    Warri
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting
    Warri
  • vidarxz
    vidarxz
    Soul Shriven
    Hello i'm looking for a friendly and mature guild and i'd like to join. I play mostly around midnight 1-2h per day. Name @Vidarxz
  • MuttleyGriffin
    MuttleyGriffin
    Soul Shriven
    Evening :smile:

I'm looking to join a Guild that's quite laid back, social and here for fun, so I'd like to ask if I could join?

I'm UK based, and although I got the game on launch, I sadly didn't invest any time into it until this past week or so. I'm currently only level 23, and at the last few quests of the vanilla main quest line.

Hoping to be able to chat with new people, join up and do some quests and dungeons.

I tend to play 7pm-10:30pm Monday-Friday (some nights off here and there), and varied on the weekends.