Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 22
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/468599

How are house slots affected by buying furnished vs unfurnished??

Strut6569
Strut6569
I am not good at decorating! If I buy a furnished house does it decrease how may slots I have to add my own stuff??

Best Answers

• Strut6569
    Strut6569
    Thanks!
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    Another question:

I bought the Flaming Nix Deluxe Garret furnished. Can the furnishings from that "staple" house be moved to an unfurnished "classic" home (Sleek Creek House)??
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    Awesome! Thank you!
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    Another question! (Thanks for your patience!)

My Flaming Nix Garret shows (EHT) 51/100 slots filled. I tried to add a storage chest but can't because it exceeds my "collectible" limit. So what is my collectible limit? Is that the same as trophies? Where does the count show up in the housing editor?
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should see a menu in the editor that looks something like this:
    yboz2mxxc3cd.png
    Special Collectible limit for Inn rooms is 2 if I recall correctly. Storage chests, mounts, pets and assistants like the banker and merchant count as special collectibles. Trophies are Collectible Furnishings.
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    I can't believe I missed that! It is in the "browse" screen, on the left side. I was so focused on the list box on the right that I completely missed it!

I'm embarrassed! :(

Thank you!

I am sure I will be back with more newbie questions.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note that storage chests are actually collectible furnishings and not special collectibles. I have both assistants out in my Flaming Nix, as well as two storage chests (this is with ESO+).

Special collectibles are assistants, pets, mounts.

Collectible furnishings are storage chests/coffers, monster trophies/busts, and other furnishings such as the Vvardenfell map obtained from a quest in Morrowind, or the ESO+ free statuettes.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on February 15, 2019 7:01PM
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    Jayne_Doe:

Thank you for the clarification.