The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PvP is unbalanced, and it CANNOT be fixed.

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Errr mahhh gawhhhd PvPers are the devils spawn, ban them all! They ruin our 60k parses and our Earthgore.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Errr mahhh gawhhhd PvPers are the devils spawn, ban them all! They ruin our 60k parses and our Earthgore.

dem tru
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give PvP try, it's fun. Also, single player games are fun if you don't like the competition.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point i dont care about balance, i just want working servers.
    And from my EXP, the classes are pretty balanced, builds are clearly not.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    At this point i dont care about balance, i just want working servers.
    And from my EXP, the classes are pretty balanced, builds are clearly not.

This and maybe some rework of cyrodil - maybe some campaign with capped group size and so on. The amount of people doing trials and real endgame PvE isnt bigger than the PvP crowd... .
    People just somehow tend to calculate everybody a PvEr that isnt into playing PvP not considering that 90% of the playerbase are questers WHO shouldnt care for any changes anyways.
    Nb and sorc will always be the most hated classes bc they got an excellent kit to oneshot the puglings running to the forum crying there heart out.
    I didnt see any constructive thread of OP yet...
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weird, I play both PvE and PvP and try to see both perspectives. However, more often than not, I see PvE players dedicating more time to dividing the community than PvP players do. Sure PvPers can be kurt, callous, unfriendly, and even poke fun at other people's expense, but they're never going on forums and complaining about how PvE players are ruining the game. OP, are you sure it's not the case that you can't see these issues from a perspective other than your own?
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »
    Hmm do I sense a nerf nightblade thread?

Also, nerf sorcs!

Hmm do I sense a NB main that will protect his cheap class by any way possible?

mate what u saying is just not true dk in general absolutely shut down mag nb. yes stam nb is quite strong but that can be said about other stam characters too currently.
    go try it i will introduce u to some pvp dk players in my fl and u try to win with a mag nb u have no chance no build nothing can help u. on the other hand any class can counter the only defense mechanism of the nb with detection pots or radiant light. u clearly dont have any exp in pvp.
    Edited by Noctus on February 14, 2019 5:09AM
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird, I play both PvE and PvP and try to see both perspectives. However, more often than not, I see PvE players dedicating more time to dividing the community than PvP players do. Sure PvPers can be kurt, callous, unfriendly, and even poke fun at other people's expense, but they're never going on forums and complaining about how PvE players are ruining the game. OP, are you sure it's not the case that you can't see these issues from a perspective other than your own?

Did you read comments above you?