Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New Hairstyles

Soundles1990
Soundles1990
✭✭✭
Its time to introduce new hairstyles in the crown shops. Many players are willing to pay for this.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that long hair clips horribly with most armors. I'd buy it anyway.

I especially want Veya's hair.
    tumblr_oy8p63mQAs1rido3to1_400.gif
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 12, 2019 4:50AM
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's time to allow us to change our hair style & colour without having to pay crowns for it!
  • Soundles1990
    Soundles1990
    ✭✭✭
    Taunky wrote: »
    It's time to allow us to change our hair style & colour without having to pay crowns for it!

i agree. i have no problems in buying new hair styles but hair dyeing should be available in outfit table.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taunky wrote: »

Hair color for sure.

Either that or I want a properly lit room at character creation for once! Coldharbor, a ship's hold, or a cave - its all the same. I make a character, and then after the tutorial I see them in bright sunlight for the first time, and I'm like "Oh. That's what your hair color actually is. :( "
  • Ravenayle
    Ravenayle
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! New hairstyles.. and please let us change our hair color like we change our styles. Add some fun colors in, too. You have a few short hairstyles with colored highlights, so it makes sense!
  • mxxo
    mxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    New hairstyles are really important! But pls good ones and not just freaky stuff.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Espefcially considering if has been around for select NPCs since the TG DLC:
    600px-ON-npc-Velsa.jpg
    Time to give it to us too... right?
    i have no problems in buying new hair styles but hair dyeing should be available in outfit table.
    As I said elsewhere:
    Heck, it would be -great- if the outfit system also allowed us to use different hairstyles for "non-helmet" outfits... wear the braided hair as war wizard, wear it open and flowing as sage... etc.
    ...and I still think it would be a -great- addistion to the outfit system to allow us to use different hairstyles and adornments, and perhaps even makeup/warpaint for our various outfits!
    So we can mix and match, maybe make a "Psijic Sage" outfit with a circlet and open hair, and a "War Wizard" outfit with braided hair, earrings and earpaint... on the same character! I mean, it would just be the same character changing their hairstyle and cosmetics, right? And it would totally make sense to make such changes from in between socializing with nobility or everyday light questing/material farming, and going off to fight a war, right?

All it would need was an extra tab in the outfit system, that pups up if we select the "no helmet" option and allows us to select from our various hairstyles, adornments and makeup options per outfit.

Oh, and perhaps even hats! I mean, the costume hats. Sure, we can add them "by hand", but... would it not be nifty if we could just add them to an outfit as well?
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We definitely need new hairstyles, and black hair for Altmers as well
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should definitely have a barber shop where you can change to a base game hairstyle and change colour for gold. People would probably still buy the crown hair-style pack for convenience so I don't think that they would lose money on that. And new styles could still be sold for crowns. But whichever way they do it, we do need BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER :lol:
    PC EU & NA
  • Corthyll
    Corthyll
    Soul Shriven
    The "Soul gem, parchment, clippers" page on the Crown store has the following image.
    Does anyone know if the backward-swept hairstyle of the brown-haired character on the left is available?

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/crownstore/item/5505
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I believe that's been a hair people have been wanting released for a long time. Short mussed hair, I believe. Adjunct Daro in CWC is one of the NPCs that use it. So is Arlowe Viducia from one of the Murkmire prep quests.
    7bppxJw.jpg
    It's a REALLY nice hair that's been around a long time but has never been released. The sheer lack of new hairstyles, especially compared to mounts and pets is absurd.
    Edited by heaven13 on February 13, 2019 4:15AM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Soundles1990
    Soundles1990
    ✭✭✭
    We need new hairs guys. Let zos know that !
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Completely agreed. I end up using the same 2-3 hairstyles on all of my characters because I don't like most of them (even though I own many cosmetic packs). I'd love to see something new. I don't care about the whole hair color thing, but I could see it being another appeal for ESO+.
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Veya *.*
  • Chronocidal
    Chronocidal
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still trying to figure out why my Khajit cant have the samurai topknot hairstyle even after I purchased the hair style pack,

I cant see how it would cause any clipping or immersion issues so why cant I equip it?

Its not like I want to equip argonian spikes/crests on my khajit its just a hairstyle
    Edited by Chronocidal on February 13, 2019 9:06AM
  • Aurayna
    Aurayna
    ✭✭✭
    Yep ! I am up for more hairstyles. Also would love them to be able to have colour change at outfit station .
    PC - EU
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adorable assassin
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • AlieKat
    AlieKat
    Soul Shriven
    There was a opening scene with a girl sitting by a fireplace with curly long hair, I believe it’s either loading into the reach or Blackwood, can we get that hairstyle please?
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings!

As there is already a more active thread in regards to new hair styles and hair style ideas, we have decided to close this thread to help avoid potential clutter. The other thread can be found here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.