The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

That frustrating moment....

OneKhajiitCrimeWave
OneKhajiitCrimeWave
✭✭✭✭✭
So here i am testing away on PTS and decided that for a build i'm working on i'd want to grab some Kagrenac's Hope to test in the setup.

It was this moment i realised that i have no access to the earth forge to go make it.

Is there another way to get it or will i have to wait for console release to test the setup out?
Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a good question ... we’ve been asking about this from ZOS for years.

In the meantime, get a player in-zone to port you to their house or guild hall ... one that has a Kags crafting table
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    So here i am testing away on PTS and decided that for a build i'm working on i'd want to grab some Kagrenac's Hope to test in the setup.

It was this moment i realised that i have no access to the earth forge to go make it.

Is there another way to get it or will i have to wait for console release to test the setup out?

Why are you going for kags? There are way better sets than that no matter what you are trying to build.