The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for casual guild that is active

concentricarc
Hello!

I'm not new to ESO as I have been playing since 2015. I have joined a few guilds here and there, but none of them have really stuck (nor are they very active).

I'm not what you call a hardcore player, but I've dabbled a little bit in min/maxing. Currently running a Nord DK Two-handed Tank (extremely unconventional) with Ebon armor. Totally get there are better ways to load out, but I enjoy the playstyle as I can solo story content and still tank and draw aggro in dungeons as needed.

I have never attempted or completed a trial, but I have done some normal and vet dungeons (hence the Ebon set), including normal maelstorm arena. I would love to try a normal trial sometime as I feel like I am missing out on great content; however I want to avoid the toxicity.

As far as what I am looking for in a guild - an active player base, both in PVP and PVE (for dungeons, Imperial city runs and in the future trials). I am not great in PVP but I have loved the large scale sieges and enjoy participating when there is a big group on the move. Battlegrounds is fun too -

My GT on XBOX is concentricarc - thanks in advance!

• Germainethebold
    Sup? I am GM with a guild called KSF Khajiit Special Forces.
    We are an all Khajiit Guild with events, prizes, casual to pvp. We do a lot of everything.

If you are interested let me know.

Apply at our facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/548890155521160/?ref=bookmarks

More information on our recruitment thread.
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!

I'm not new to ESO as I have been playing since 2015. I have joined a few guilds here and there, but none of them have really stuck (nor are they very active).

I'm not what you call a hardcore player, but I've dabbled a little bit in min/maxing. Currently running a Nord DK Two-handed Tank (extremely unconventional) with Ebon armor. Totally get there are better ways to load out, but I enjoy the playstyle as I can solo story content and still tank and draw aggro in dungeons as needed.

I have never attempted or completed a trial, but I have done some normal and vet dungeons (hence the Ebon set), including normal maelstorm arena. I would love to try a normal trial sometime as I feel like I am missing out on great content; however I want to avoid the toxicity.

As far as what I am looking for in a guild - an active player base, both in PVP and PVE (for dungeons, Imperial city runs and in the future trials). I am not great in PVP but I have loved the large scale sieges and enjoy participating when there is a big group on the move. Battlegrounds is fun too -

My GT on XBOX is concentricarc - thanks in advance!

Ebonheart Defenders is looking for any an all friendly team oriented players. We are friendly players have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico