The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is ZOS forcing spoilers on us?

• Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You want mount, sure. But you really can just skip this event, you can catch up in the next one no probs. I for example haven't done the tg/db dlc quests yet so to get them in order before their event I finished Orsinium recently and now I'm doing those. But I don't care that much, I finished Morrowind and Clockwork before (I did catch up with Morrowind specifically to get into Clockwork event). I must admit tho, that I was kinda bummed when I finished Orsinium and it had
    a teaser regarding events of Clockwork
    at the end. Still, you can't expect ZOS to cater to every late player. I'd understand the complaint if it was a brand new dlc event, for example one taking place in Elsweyr right after it's release.

The purpose of those events is to encourage players to try something new, and maybe to incentivise them tu buy a dlc too.
    I don't have a problem with that. For example I don't really like pvp, but the last event got me to try it and guess what? I had quite a bit of fun. I came for the tickets and stayed to get Star-Made Knight achievement.

To each their own. No need to get salty, mate.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »
    if its over a year old its not a spoiler

Some players do not have time to do all the quest as fast as most of us do, keep it in mind, due to my job changing to a bit more demanding one a while ago it isn't even possible for me to finish main lands story mode on 1 alt... I do maybe 7 quests a week so ye it can take a lot of time to do it. Also not every player in this game has been since day one of Morrowind expansion, if he would let's say get the Morrowind and base game 3 months ago than it would be perfectly understandable that he/she did not manage to get to story in Vvardenfell. Saying crap like it's over year old is just showing how little you thought you gave to that post.
  • Nisekev
    Nisekev
    ✭✭✭
    I decided that I don't care about those indriks enough to bother with going somewhere I don't wanna go atm.