Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

grand psijic villa please read this

Dovahkiin804
So I missed out on the Summerset event to get the grand psijic villa I have it on my Xbox account but not my pc account. Will this ever be available to buy with crowns on the pc crown store or will I have to contact eso support to request to buy it with crowns? Does anyone know?
  • theman22
    theman22
    Soul Shriven
    Based on other limited-time houses it probably would come back after a year or two after it first was release, but there is no guarantee at all. Like the grand topal hideaway still have not show back yet on the crown store

You can try to talk to support about the grand psijic villa house.

• Dovahkiin804
    I have sent a email to support a day ago so hopefully they will reply but who knows.
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    This may be a hard sell...... like the Senche tiger..... didn't they say that this would never be available again?
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Belora Shadowstar
  • Dovahkiin804
    I think if you contact support and offer to buy with crowns I would hope so. I just went back to playing on pc from Xbox last week I just don’t know if it’s worth having it on both pc and Xbox. Maybe just make a new character on Xbox once I hit cp I go back to cp 372. The reason why I went back to pc is because some of my favorite dolmens on Xbox was dead no other players came to help but on pc there always a lot more people
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It certainly doesn't hurt to ask. I've read posts from players saying that they were able to purchase a discontinued item if they had the crowns.

Since this was a promotional item, it's hard to say, but since they gave it away for free, it's possible they'd take your crowns to give it to you (although, it perhaps doesn't have a crown price since it was free).

But yes, the loyalty items would never be purchasable this way, since they were designed as rewards for players who supported the game when it was sub-only - who stuck with them at the beginning. Since these were never in the Crown Store to begin with, I doubt support could even gift them. Items that have been removed from the CS would presumably still have whatever code that would allow support to apply them to a player's account.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on February 15, 2019 7:13PM
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭
    If it’s going to show back up again and it most likely will be at Summerset anniversary event
  • Dovahkiin804
    Unfortunately I was unable to get to purchase it from the crown store even after I contact support and they replied they couldn’t do it. Simple problem I just deleted my pc account and sticking with my Xbox account which I have it on there.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I was unable to get to purchase it from the crown store even after I contact support and they replied they couldn’t do it. Simple problem I just deleted my pc account and sticking with my Xbox account which I have it on there.
    Aw that's a real bummer :anguished: Sorry to hear that. Wish support could've helped you, it really wouldn't hurt anybody if people who own Summerset get the villa even after the event.
  • Dovahkiin804
    I’m good I’m happy with my Xbox account no problem for me though plus I was only level 20 on pc and I’m cp385 on Xbox so no worries anymore.