Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

grand psijic villa please read this

Dovahkiin804
Dovahkiin804
✭✭
So I missed out on the Summerset event to get the grand psijic villa I have it on my Xbox account but not my pc account. Will this ever be available to buy with crowns on the pc crown store or will I have to contact eso support to request to buy it with crowns? Does anyone know?
  • theman22
    theman22
    Soul Shriven
    Based on other limited-time houses it probably would come back after a year or two after it first was release, but there is no guarantee at all. Like the grand topal hideaway still have not show back yet on the crown store

You can try to talk to support about the grand psijic villa house.

• Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    I have sent a email to support a day ago so hopefully they will reply but who knows.
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    This may be a hard sell...... like the Senche tiger..... didn't they say that this would never be available again?
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    I think if you contact support and offer to buy with crowns I would hope so. I just went back to playing on pc from Xbox last week I just don’t know if it’s worth having it on both pc and Xbox. Maybe just make a new character on Xbox once I hit cp I go back to cp 372. The reason why I went back to pc is because some of my favorite dolmens on Xbox was dead no other players came to help but on pc there always a lot more people
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It certainly doesn't hurt to ask. I've read posts from players saying that they were able to purchase a discontinued item if they had the crowns.

Since this was a promotional item, it's hard to say, but since they gave it away for free, it's possible they'd take your crowns to give it to you (although, it perhaps doesn't have a crown price since it was free).

But yes, the loyalty items would never be purchasable this way, since they were designed as rewards for players who supported the game when it was sub-only - who stuck with them at the beginning. Since these were never in the Crown Store to begin with, I doubt support could even gift them. Items that have been removed from the CS would presumably still have whatever code that would allow support to apply them to a player's account.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on February 15, 2019 7:13PM
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it’s going to show back up again and it most likely will be at Summerset anniversary event
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately I was unable to get to purchase it from the crown store even after I contact support and they replied they couldn’t do it. Simple problem I just deleted my pc account and sticking with my Xbox account which I have it on there.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I was unable to get to purchase it from the crown store even after I contact support and they replied they couldn’t do it. Simple problem I just deleted my pc account and sticking with my Xbox account which I have it on there.
    Aw that's a real bummer :anguished: Sorry to hear that. Wish support could've helped you, it really wouldn't hurt anybody if people who own Summerset get the villa even after the event.
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    I’m good I’m happy with my Xbox account no problem for me though plus I was only level 20 on pc and I’m cp385 on Xbox so no worries anymore.
  • D0LLFACE
    D0LLFACE
    Soul Shriven
    They did have it available in the crown store briefly before they announced it would be a promotional giveaway. I was going to purchase it with crowns, thankfully I waited! I'm sorry they wouldn't let you purchase! :(
    @alicatxo on PS4
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    D0LLFACE wrote: »
    They did have it available in the crown store briefly before they announced it would be a promotional giveaway. I was going to purchase it with crowns, thankfully I waited! I'm sorry they wouldn't let you purchase! :(
    I don't think it was ever in the Crown Store, just on the PTS. On live the Villa was ingame, and you could see its location just like you can see crown store houses even before and after they are on sale, but couldn't actually purchase it.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    I don't think it was ever in the Crown Store, just on the PTS. On live the Villa was ingame, and you could see its location just like you can see crown store houses even before and after they are on sale, but couldn't actually purchase it.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Grand_Psijic_Villa
    The following tables were gleaned from the Public Test Server, and would have been the starting furnishings if the house had been placed for sale in the Crown Store as originally planned.
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Least I was able to get it on my Xbox account but it’s a shame they won’t put them back up for limited time offers
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »

The following tables were gleaned from the Public Test Server, and would have been the starting furnishings if the house had been placed for sale in the Crown Store as originally planned.
    The link doesn't contradict my post, so I'll assume you quoted me to agree? :smiley:

And well, @Dovahkiin804 that's something, at least you have in on Xbox! They may very well return it for a Summerset event, just as they returned Tel Galen for the Morrowind event :smile:
  • Recette
    Recette
    ✭✭✭

The link doesn't contradict my post, so I'll assume you quoted me to agree? :smiley:

And well, @Dovahkiin804 that's something, at least you have in on Xbox! They may very well return it for a Summerset event, just as they returned Tel Galen for the Morrowind event :smile:

That might happen yes, but I would suspect that it is more likely that they bring the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto back for that kind of event, sicne that was the limited Summerset hosue that you could actually purchase with crowns.

Nothing is impossible though, so you can always hope for the best. :smile:
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Recette wrote: »

That might happen yes, but I would suspect that it is more likely that they bring the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto back for that kind of event, sicne that was the limited Summerset hosue that you could actually purchase with crowns.

Nothing is impossible though, so you can always hope for the best. :smile:
    They can bring back the Grotto for World Pirate Day :tongue: They brought back Pirate Outfits last time or something right? Plus, the Grotto Returned for Black Friday too. Now that Tel Galen made it back, the only house that hasn't returned ever is Grand Topal I believe.
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Don’t forget who knows what houses will come with update 21 looking forward to that.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don’t forget who knows what houses will come with update 21 looking forward to that.
    We already know, they're on the PTS. They're called the Elinhir Private Arena, which is a manor-sized Imperial style Arena home with interactable traps, and the Frostvault Chasm, which is a medium-sized frost-covered home consisting of a Dwemer dome and platforms. Perhaps you're better off without the Villa on two accounts, maybe you'll enjoy one of the new ones more! :smile:

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/elinhir-private-arena/
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/frostvault-chasm/
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Can you get pts for Xbox for early beta for update 21?
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can you get pts for Xbox for early beta for update 21?
    Sadly no, the only PTS is on PC. But if you haven't deleted your PC account, you can download the PTS (takes a while though) and log in there. You can make max level characters and try out new content as well as the added houses, and everything is free to purchase (1 crown basicly but it doesn't take your real crowns, you just get 5k fake test crowns).

Alternatively, you can watch some showcase videos people made of the new homes and see if you'd be interested in them, many decorate them, not just tour the empty version.
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    I’ve already deleted my character don’t feel like keeping up with two eso plus.
  • lucifier
    lucifier
    Soul Shriven
    Cant really count on getting a house in game due to the fact they are removing and taking them away every month seems like. So just not worried about it as its just a cash sink anyway. And the floor plans of most of them are not that great so, if you want to decorate there is like 3 that have a decent floor plan to work with, and I think most houses are to dark and not enuf light.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’ve already deleted my character don’t feel like keeping up with two eso plus.

You don't have to keep up with ESO+ on PC or even have any characters on live in order to test on the PTS. Since you already have a PC account, you can just download the PTS and create a character and play around with the houses.

I'm on XB mainly (still play PC to adventure with my spouse), but I get on PTS to test things out when I feel like it.

ETA: Sorry you didn't get your house on PC, but glad you're back with the XB community!
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on February 19, 2019 9:39PM
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It quite transparently proves you wrong and DOLLFACE right.

The Psijic Villa was originally destined for the crown store. What we don't know is if that was to be crown store only or if it could also have been purchased for gold.
    Edited by Nerouyn on February 21, 2019 4:02PM
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    macsmooth wrote: »

It quite transparently proves you wrong and DOLLFACE right.

The Psijic Villa was originally destined for the crown store. What we don't know is if that was to be crown store only or if it could also have been purchased for gold.

As amusing as it is when I’m wrong and I am quite a lot, I think you will find that bluebird made that comment and not me so I would rather you posted right instead of telling me I’m wrong for something I never actually posted please
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    macsmooth wrote: »
    As amusing as it is when I’m wrong and I am quite a lot, I think you will find that bluebird made that comment and not me so I would rather you posted right instead of telling me I’m wrong for something I never actually posted please

Apologies - when editing out the irrelevant bits of the quote I seem to have kept the wrong quote= bit. I've fixed that.

I think I started to reply to your comment about it showing up for the next anniversary event and changed my mind. I think you're wrong but feel sorry for the OP and kind of hope you're right. Lack of a good manor to suit some of my characters is one of the problems I've had with this game. I don't love the architectural style of the Villa. Alinor style (both architecture and furnishings) strikes me as generic fantasy human rather than elven, but it's at least nominally elven and the island and gardens are magnificent.

I'm not sure I'd expect to see it again. For the first Morrowind anniversary event they gave away the Nix Ox mount. Not for the second.

In a way both the mount and Villa were incentives to "buy the expansion now because limited time free stuff". If they ever give them away again, the next time they try the "buy the expansion now because limited time free stuff" trick people will might at the stuff they gave away again later and go "I can get that later so I won't buy now".
    Edited by Nerouyn on February 21, 2019 4:17PM
  • giinoz2011rwb17_ESO
    Bit dated now but YES the grand psijic villa did turn up on the Summerset anniversary event in Crown store.

As it was a freebie to do event it would be good to be a reward for those not having it completing the main quest line in Summerset with the possibility of furnishing it from the crown store at that time and or during the Summerset anniversary event the option to fully furnish it in the Crown store if not already purchased.

On daughters account we did not have enough crowns and due to trading and no indication it would be offered used most of my gold after all the sales i had enough gold to buy crowns but offer to buy was gone by two days.

Oh well next time.