The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Researching by mistake will destroy my most valuable item

juanymerja
juanymerja
Soul Shriven
By mistake I start researching a trait in the wrong item. It is a very valuable item that I would never want it to be destroyed. How can I cancel the research and recover the item? HELP!
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lock the item? can't research it then.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    juanymerja wrote: »
    By mistake I start researching a trait in the wrong item. It is a very valuable item that I would never want it to be destroyed. How can I cancel the research and recover the item? HELP!

hmm you accept that you messed up and work on getting the item again.

For instance, I got dunk one night and deconstructed my IA lightning staff. It took me 2 months of farming to get another, and when I say "another" I mean I got 3...in 2 runs of AA..all on the same day
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    juanymerja wrote: »

What'd you research?