The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Monster masks at normal mode

• rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you make all monster helms available at normal levels, there is no longer any reason to improve your game play

I'm not gonna take a side in this however I want to ask a question on this statement. A lot of players, myself included, and I am not suggesting the majority of the player base, could care less about end game PvE really. Perhaps they work at improving their PvP game play? Did you consider that?

I thought this was a play your way game, not a Play My Way or hit the Highway game?

1) that qoute is out if context, i didnt say that.
    2) what is the point you are getting at?
  • wnights
    wnights
    ✭✭✭
    Just try vet dungeons, they're actually way more fun than normal. I was scared of trying them until I got to cp500 and someone on my friendlist invited me to do vetScalecaller Peak. We finished it fairly easily ( we had a few wipes since I was new to it on vet and other things) but it kinda made me believe in myself and try more vet dungeon :)
    Now I am not scared of them. Still scared ov vet trials though... I l never get gold siroria jewelry ( not soon anyway)
    Keirah Belmore - Dark elf Magblade
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s already barely any items that are locked behind more “difficult” content, and most vet dungeons are easy anyways.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by karekiz on March 9, 2019 11:01PM
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just no.

Too much power in the hands of those least equipped to use it.

Plus if they weren’t hidden behind the vet wall, I’m not sure how you would encourage players to even start doing vet content. Certainly that was why I started and now they feel very do-able.

Although I have to admit I was one of the people who spent all of my AP on Earthgore hats. (Sorry)

(Not sorry tbh)
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because we have to earn those Monster head pieces. Shouldn't be handed everything in game at easy mode so everyone can have it.