The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Perma in combat bug

Sarousse
Sarousse
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno , not a single line in the patch notes about this. Could we have some input please ? Will it be fixed at Wrathstone release ?

It's a real pain to play in Cyrodiil everyday with this bug (and the perma lag in Cyrodiil).
Edited by Sarousse on January 31, 2019 9:16PM
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I doubt zos will fix it. They’re good at letting ridiculous bugs like this in the game for months at a time while adding new ones.
    This is one of the worst honestly, I totally wish they’d even try fixing it. As well as the health desync bug, sliding on the ground, loadscreens when near a keep, and my personal favorite is my weapons switching bars.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the reason they're ignoring it is because they honestly have no idea how to fix it.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was once a horse simulator is now a running simulator.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Easy fix, change it so you can mount in combat in cyrodiil. Problem solved.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    She has responded, but not in these forums. This was said “We have some fixes for the stuck in combat in U21, but I know there's some other stuff they're looking at for it. I'd need to check and see where those fixes are at.” And “it requires engineering support.” Why they won’t comment more on these forums is beyond me. But as warned in the other place, some guilds were leaving over this bug.
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Easy fix, change it so you can mount in combat in cyrodiil. Problem solved.

Easy fix would to revert the changes that caused this bug - it was back in Summerset or so where they implemented these changes to prevent people from swapping gear/abilities/quick slots too fast after or even during a fight.

Honestly, I rather fight somebody that can equip a new skill if they havent taken or dealt any damage for 30 seconds, then having to walk across half the map b/c I cannot get out of combat for ages. The other day I walked from Ash to Alessia, without hitting or being hit by anything!