The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My ticket has been waiting on ZOS agent for 13 days

N4R4S
N4R4S
Soul Shriven
I’ ve submitted a ticket to ZOS support about a purchasing issue I am having, they replied saying that they were going to help me and would have sent my ticket to a specialized department to further assist me in that matter. That was 2 weeks ago though, and I haven’t heard anything from them since then. Last week I have actually updated the ticket telling them I was still waiting for their further assistance, but still nothing.
So, how long does ZOS take to reply? It seems quite odd to me since it took them just one day to respond the first time (it was not a bot).
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread, here, @N4R4S ... a friendly forums mod might move it along for you.
  • N4R4S
    N4R4S
    Soul Shriven
    Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread, here, @N4R4S ... a friendly forums mod might move it along for you.

Here it is: 190117-005446
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @N4R4S

We have sent you a message regarding your ticket #190117-005446.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • N4R4S
    N4R4S
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @N4R4S

We have sent you a message regarding your ticket #190117-005446.

Sorry but there must be a mistake because I didn't receive any answer yet (I ve checked both my mail inbox and the ticket status on the site) The only thing I ve noticed is that the ticket "Last Updated" has been updated somehow but without any reply addressing my issue.

Here are some screenshots:
    0jk0cqt4lxup.png
    xmebhlv08yzl.png

Am I missing something?