Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Why split communities? => Merge Na & EU? At least for Console!

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I already get bagged by North Americans. I don't need to be bagged by Europeans too.

Besides the NA Server is already packed enough to where a normal day the towns are busy and on a content release week the game is almost unplayable.

Yeah.... every zone I've been in lately on my second account lowbies is PACKED. There's not even anywhere to just harvest nodes in more or less peace.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already get bagged by North Americans. I don't need to be bagged by Europeans too.

Besides the NA Server is already packed enough to where a normal day the towns are busy and on a content release week the game is almost unplayable.

well in europe it's unplayable , as in : there's (almost) nobody to play with >.>

What are you playing on? Xbox EU here and I would love to have more people but really never have a problem teaming up.... The population is really good.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »

well in europe it's unplayable , as in : there's (almost) nobody to play with >.>

What are you playing on? Xbox EU here and I would love to have more people but really never have a problem teaming up.... The population is really good.

There are people there yes but harder to get them to do the older content
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The obvious reason for 2 different servers is the latency, it’s not easy plying with 500 ping at best.