The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

rapids

irswat
irswat
✭✭✭✭
please dont nerf rapids. I use rapids in pve for situations like vhof where you have to run through the laser beams. Don't nerf pve because of pvp. Be creative and find a different solution please!
The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    irswat wrote: »
    please dont nerf rapids. I use rapids in pve for situations like vhof where you have to run through the laser beams. Don't nerf pve because of pvp. Be creative and find a different solution please!

To be fair, that's probably another reason they ARE nerfing it. @ZOS_Finn doesn't like you skipping those mechanics tho.
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use it on my solo Mageblade Spellsword to escape all the snares... Now I have to do the classic 2h bar to escape 🤔
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rapids is an alliance war skill.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikumaru wrote: »

regardless, its getting nerfed. doesnt matter anyway, run speed has been broken now since at least wrothgar DLC
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh my bad, yeah you're right, it's not like we use caltrops or vigor or warhorn in PvE. Still don't agree with OP but don't act like we don't use skills from PvP lines...
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How about you just avoid the beams like I avoid zergs spamming rapids? Or is that too hard?
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »

How about you just avoid the beams like I avoid zergs spamming rapids? Or is that too hard?

reduce the stuns/snares/immobilization's instead of nerfing rapids
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use it on my solo Mageblade Spellsword to escape all the snares... Now I have to do the classic 2h bar to escape 🤔

I don't know why you would ever use rapids. It costs way to much stamina you are better off using a 2h as Forward Momentum is far cheaper and provides some crappy but noticeable healing.

Using rapids in combat for snare removal is pretty much a death sentence butcause when you get CCed you won't have stam to break free and if you somehow have enough stam sustain to do that your build doesn't do enough damage anyways since you speced into stam sustain.
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oh my bad, yeah you're right, it's not like we use caltrops or vigor or warhorn in PvE. Still don't agree with OP but don't act like we don't use skills from PvP lines...

Caltrops being part of every stam dd build isn't very fun either, is it?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To be fair, that's probably another reason they ARE nerfing it. @ZOS_Finn doesn't like you skipping those mechanics tho.

they only tickle even on vet tho, thats the main problem why they can be skipped ;)
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why is this even a problem? Everyone is a *** vamp any ways just use moist form.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Why is this even a problem? Everyone is a *** vamp any ways just use moist form.

:D
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    NyassaV wrote: »

reduce the stuns/snares/immobilization's instead of nerfing rapids

or we could just not give cc immunity to 24 people because one person has an ability on their bar and reduce the amount of cc in the game at the same time.
    Edited by ecru on January 30, 2019 9:32PM
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer