The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What would you change about the current patch notes?

JinMori
JinMori
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
What would you want to change, what do you dislike about the pts changes?

Personally, the 2 or 3 things that really bug me, are the following:

Mag and stam max values being flat values again nerfing for the sake of nerfing, dunmer niche no longer flame damage, dw enchants, i think dw enchants should have been handled like this, half the value on poison, disease, flame procs etc, but keep the buff values the same, like weapon and spell damage, crusher, etc, the problem were mostly the poison, flame procs anyway.
Edited by JinMori on January 30, 2019 2:58PM
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reverting rapids nerf
    Giving snares and roots an immunity and reverting all major expedition changes as well as adding more snare and root removals.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Halved Crusher on SnB.
    It is not good design to force tanks into wearing staff on back bar.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Give Magicka DKs a passive to increase their fire damage by 3 % to compensate the damage loss for the Dunmer fire nerf.
    Playing since beta...
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd have removed half the snares attached to skills and halved the rest. Too many snares, and ZOS's answer is to make everyone deal with the sluggish gameplay equally rather than address the sluggish gameplay wherein nearly everything has a movement speed penalty.
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get imperial some sustain
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »
    Give Magicka DKs a passive to increase their fire damage by 3 % to compensate the damage loss for the Dunmer fire nerf.

jeah, but we need more then that to be viable in PVE again, especially since we have stamNBs in meelespots, which deal way more dmg than we magDKs do
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer