Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vakka Tablet bugged?

JesQu
JesQu
✭✭✭✭
is the tablet bugged?

killed the "mob" who ate the tablet, but still hasn't got it, nor the tablet is in my inventory.
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You might want to give more details. IIRC there are multiple beasts that ate a piece.
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everstorm wrote: »
    You might want to give more details. IIRC there are multiple beasts that ate a piece.

only one have eaten the vakka tablet and called as swallos-the-Sun
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JesQu wrote: »
    Everstorm wrote: »

only one have eaten the vakka tablet and called as swallos-the-Sun

I believe that tablet can only be obtained through the quest but do not quote me on it.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My character completed that quest for the 12 calendar pieces not too long ago and did not have any problems with any of the 12 pieces. She did talk to the 'quest giver' first who asked her to find the pieces but I don't believe there was ever an actual quest in her quest log.
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on January 26, 2019 12:11PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same happened to me
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to put this thread down, as it seemed to have died some time ago. At this time we'd like to try and keep Draugr threads from roaming around the front page, pushing down newer and more lively threads Feel free to continue this subject in a more recent thread or create a new one if a more recent thread is not available.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.