The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant buy Elsweyr Digital Standard Edition

mann9753b16_ESO
mann9753b16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to preorder the Elsweyr Digital Standard Edition, but it tells me I do not qualify for this product, I dont know why, maybe because I already own the base game?

Point is, I dont have Morrowind or Summerset, and it seems like the Elsweyr Digital Standard Edition comes with both of these expansions included, while the Elsweyr Digital Upgrade, which I could buy, does not.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s exactly the point from the ZOS marketing team.

Morrowind and Summerset are still separate purchases from the base game ... unless you’re a brand new player (or second account) that does not have the base game yet.

You can still get the Elsweyr upgrade ... or buy the Morrowind DLC and Summerset chapters separarely. Or, just start a new account and get the bundle.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on January 25, 2019 11:27PM