The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The house of Madness & Mania is restructuring and we want you! No dues! Free bank use!

lucas928
lucas928
After a six month break, The House of Madness & Mania is rebuilding, restructuring and looking for new members. We are a casual, social PVE/PVP guild looking for laid-back, friendly players of all levels and play styles who love all types cheeses… No dues or requirements other than being respectful of other guild members. No toxic behavior will be accepted excluding murder, mayhem and femur ball. We are currently very small, and I am looking for core members to help me recruit and grow like the wonderous amber trees of the shivering Isles or the great crystals of Jyggalag! But in all seriousness, we are hoping to build a friendly environment for people to explore Tamriel together and learn from each other. We do a 50/50 gold raffle every weekend and we like to do give away events! We also have a guild hall located at Alinor townhouse! We have an xbox club so check it out too! If you are interested or have questions, please leave your GT below or send me a message to GT xXHawkEyeXx623.
  • Elderone1609
    Hello my GT is Shadowheart7991, if the guild is still around I'll take an invite.