The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[SOLUTION] Problem XBOX 360 Controller Not Recognized or not functioning

Eidrok
Eidrok
Soul Shriven
Time ago i had some troubles trying to use my xbox 360 controller in TESOnline, wandering on all internet i couldn't find any solution, so being the stubborn as i am i tried to "seek" what was the problem and i had some luck.
If you have the same problem i suggest you to look the game folder, (C:\Program Files\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client) and look for the next archives.

• x360ce.exe
• xinput1_4.dll
• xinput1_3.dll
• xinput1_2.dll
• xinput1_1.dll
• xinput9_1_0.dll

These are archives of the "Xbox 360 Controller Emulator" great program but its enter in conflict with TESOnline, because the game have his own recognition program and it will desactivate if this files are in the game. My problem was fixed when a cut those files and today i can play with my controller as much as i please.
This is my solution, try it if you have the same problem.
bye, and good luck.
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eidrok wrote: »
    Time ago i had some troubles trying to use my xbox 360 controller in TESOnline, wandering on all internet i couldn't find any solution, so being the stubborn as i am i tried to "seek" what was the problem and i had some luck.
    If you have the same problem i suggest you to look the game folder, (C:\Program Files\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client) and look for the next archives.

• x360ce.exe
    • xinput1_4.dll
    • xinput1_3.dll
    • xinput1_2.dll
    • xinput1_1.dll
    • xinput9_1_0.dll

These are archives of the "Xbox 360 Controller Emulator" great program but its enter in conflict with TESOnline, because the game have his own recognition program and it will desactivate if this files are in the game. My problem was fixed when a cut those files and today i can play with my controller as much as i please.
    This is my solution, try it if you have the same problem.
    bye, and good luck.

You mean you delete the dll files? Doesn't the program need it? Anyway, trying to find a fix to make it work, still no luck, if anyone has an advice, I'd apreciate it.
    Edited by Loves_guars on May 27, 2019 9:32PM