Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.1.0 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Can someone please test this build on pts, may be a little broken

Seenoevil
Seenoevil
✭✭✭
BG specific build
Race: redguard
Class: stamsorc
Mundus: warrior
Food: tri food
Pots: lingering health
5 medium 2 heavy setup

5 battlefield acrobat (body)
5 Dragon (body and jewels)
-3 triune all wep damage
Everything hakeijo for great pools of all resource.

Masters bow, infused wep damage.
Poison inject,hurricane, crit surge, vigor, darkdeal ulti temporal guard
Asylum 2h maul nirnhoned, poisons
Dizzy,execute,rally,carve,streak ulti beserker strike

The reason I think this may be broke is as follows
Redguard 8% reduction
Sorc 15% reduction
Dragon 15% reduction
Battlefield 6% reduction
Beserker strike ulti cost.....now at 80, this ulti gives immunity to snares and immobilizes for 8 seconds gives you armour ignored, AND hits like a truck. At 80 ulti cost this is just as spammable as a nb's incap
Carve helps with ultigen aswell as combat frenzy, asylum execute,

Damage on the build comes from master bow and enchant, maul for your pen value, wep damage glyphs, warrior mundus ,nirnhoned easily push up and beyond 4k wep damage with major up.

Healing comes from rally, vigor, lingering health pots, And topped off with crit surge pretty standard

Sustain from dark deal, acrobat set bonuses...as well as a 14 % cost reduction on 80% of your skills with them being weapon skills

Survival comes from a stamsorc mobility, bow roll dodges and streak, paired with what I would guess a good player could achieve of 90% uptime on berserker strike....immunity to snares and immobilizes plus the added bonus that most people will now run minimum 20k resistance in bgs even in light armour because of changes to shields, 1 hit with the ulti and you can push yourself close to 45k resistance, take of a spriggans, major and minor fracture your still well above you 32k cap, and can run around like a mad man,

If this is the way pairing these sets with a stamsorc and 2h ulti works, bgs are going to be full of unstoppable tanky hard hitting nimble juggernauts can someone please test this and tell me it doesn't work the way tooltips would have me believe, I don't have access to pts or I would do it myself. If it does work say nothing below but please message me so I can abuse the hell out of this before it gets nerfed :)