The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

How and where do I start the quest?

Spirtmaster
Spirtmaster
Soul Shriven
I can't seem to be able to start the quest.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess its one of these quests: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Frostvault’s entrance is in western Eastmarch, north of Cradlecrush.

Depths of Malatar’s entrance is located on the island of Garlas Malatar in the Gold Coast.

Elsweyr Prologue Quest
    This week, you can start your journey along the path that leads to mysterious Elsweyr! By accepting the offer of Grand Chancellor Abnur Tharn, you agree to help him in his quest to seek a weapon that will bring the feuding alliances to the negotiating table under pain of absolute destruction. However, this task first requires that you discover the weapon’s location, and reveal a secret lost to history.

There are two quests in this series of prologue events.
    The Demon Weapon starts your journey, which leads into and concludes with the Halls of Colossus.
    Once these two quests are complete, a series of optional daily activities opens for you to pursue bonus rewards!

You may acquire the first quest, The Demon Weapon, in one of two ways:
    Get the FREE Crown Store Quest Starter item, the Sealed Imperial Summons, and use it from your inventory.
    Venture to the first major city of your alliance and look for the Imperial messenger, Anais Davaux.
    Aldmeri players will find her outside the gates of Vulkhel Guard.
    Daggerfall players will find her on approach to Daggerfall City.
    Ebonheart players will find her at Davon’s Watch.
  • reurrab16_ESO
    reurrab16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I got the letter from the crown store and Im in the manor house, but I cant find the quest giver Anais Davaux :(