The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Post your QOL requests.

PS4_ZeColmeia
PS4_ZeColmeia
✭✭✭✭✭
Let us select the number of items to craft across the board, but especially provisioning and alchemy.

Keep our quests HUD up during crafting.

Please give us a way of picking up and dropping off writs in notable homes.
Edited by PS4_ZeColmeia on January 22, 2019 2:26PM
PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arena finder and an in-game tool that allows you to see requests for trial/alliance war groups (crown can add a short description of the group's goals and specify how many of each role they need).
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEED SORCERER SUSTAIN BUFF
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valykc wrote: »
    NEED SORCERER SUSTAIN BUFF

I think with the changes in resource pools due to racial passives they are going to have to increase sustain slightly.
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Rukzadlithau
    Rukzadlithau
    ✭✭✭✭
    No cool down on Mount lessons.
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a way to access items depositied on the inventories of my different characters easier without having to go through multiple loading screens. I would also like a way to make custom item groups in my inventory (for instance adding items of the same set on a container). This doesn't have to affect the number of the inventory slots. You can make the container occupy as many slots as the number of items it contains.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like more things that should be stackable to stack in our inventory. Like the uncracked transmutation geodes.. why on Tamriel can't those things stack? How about completely unused siege equipment.. why can't that stuff stack? Let's talk about the unmarked sack (monk's disguise) you get from the bequeather? How come those don't stack? I'm sure there are many things I haven't mentioned that really should be able to stack in our inventory.

Basic rule of thumb.. if it's the exact same thing and is unused... for gods sake.. let us stack the things!

Oh! I thought of another one!! Maps.... if surveys can stack.. why can't maps????
    Edited by TerraDewBerry on January 22, 2019 11:17PM
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1) The OPTION to toggle certain buff skills like Lotus Flower. It would be nice to have the OPTION to sacrifice a skill slot in order to have a buff skill up permanently (specifically for exhausting rotations that require a lot of buffs).

2) Account-wide item text search (console). It's often a 20+ minute ordeal to find an item because you don't remember which character you left it on.
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) The OPTION to toggle certain buff skills like Lotus Flower. It would be nice to have the OPTION to sacrifice a skill slot in order to have a buff skill up permanently (specifically for exhausting rotations that require a lot of buffs).

2) Account-wide item text search (console). It's often a 20+ minute ordeal to find an item because you don't remember which character you left it on.

I'd settle on text search at the vendors with a check box if I know it(motifs).
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • lassitershawn
    lassitershawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INVISIBLE TABARDS K THX
    William Thorne - EP Breton Sorcerer
    Astrid Winterborn - EP Breton Warden
    Erik Ironskin - EP Nord Dragonknight
    Venasa Viri - EP Dunmer Nightblade

IR x8, GH x5, TTT x2
  • pat_thetic
    pat_thetic
    ✭✭
    Remove emote wheel from console and replace with different gear swap options
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    add option to to make your character acheivements for global achievements and with it some of them could make an account share progress for every character on account which got 50lvl

for example "Treasure Chest Hunter" - for opened 1.000 treasure chets - changed into global acheivement and now we need to open 10.000 treasure chests and now we have this acheivement for every of our character

Master Monster Slayer - change to global - need to do this achievement 5 times and this is complate for every character

skyshards - need to gather them 5 times (so on 5 different characters) and we have this account wide for every of our other character - ofc if you choose an option to change this acheivements from character to global

an dungs acheivements - just repeat them maybe 5 or 10 times depending on how hard it is and we would have this unlocked for every character as global achievement

this woudl be as I wrote toggleable option so people who are fine now...still will be fine wile others people who just dont care or dont like single character progression (as we feel it just as player progress) this would be real QoL improvement for playing our alts instead of being nailed into only main character..maybe just 2 character as we dont like it as with current system many of us feel punished for playing alts when we want play alts instead of our mains with current system
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The ability to make 200 potions at a time. The ability to save a loadout (gear and abilities) on my quick bar. Get rid of the potion consumption sound effect when your potion isn't actually consumed.
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    Buff Siphoning Strikes or at least revert it back to what it was before Morrowind.
    Mass crafting of items when crafting instead of smashing that mf Like button 1 million times to craft the amount of food or pots I want

That's what I can think of aside from "nerf x"
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • hedna123b14_ESO
      hedna123b14_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Account.....Wide.....Achievements
    • Narvuntien
      Narvuntien
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Being able to organise your inventory.

Sets next to each other and not based on what type of gear it is.
      Being able to have custom inventory tabs.
    • radiostar
      radiostar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Separate Bank/Inventory by bound/unbound items. Clicking the current tab will place all bound items of the tab in alpha 1st, then unbound items by alpha 2nd (can be flipped by clicking tab heading again just like now).
      "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    • ZeroXFF
      ZeroXFF
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      All hireling mails from all characters arriving when logging in with any one character. I've got better things to do than keep relogging for 30 mins every day.
    • Minyassa
      Minyassa
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      New housing permission designation: Housemate (or whatever title strikes the devs' fancy) -- allow designated players to PLACE furniture items as well as moving them around in a house. If this is too much for groups (which would be great for guilds) then at the very least make this allowable for Mara-pledged players. Add a "return to owner" button to furniture that is bound to another player that will send that piece back to the other player via mail, bank or inventory, whichever works best. This is entirely doable, LOTRO has had it for years and they chisel their coding into stone tablets.
    • Gariele
      Gariele
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      1. Skills and Attribute shrines for houses,
      2. Stablehand in houses
      3. Guild order option
      4. Wandering NPCs in housing to give it life
      5. Decon and Improve does not pull from bank, only in inventory
      Edited by Gariele on January 23, 2019 5:37AM
      PC/EU
      Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
      RoseESO Discord
      RoseESO Website
    • Vapirko
      Vapirko
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Lower the cost of DW tempers now that enchants are halved. It doesn’t have to be fully half but could by like 5 each instead of 8.

• Beardimus
      Beardimus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      - Bulk crafting - provisoning, pots, enchants
      - Stack enchants / siege
      - Stack key fragments
      - Put surveys back to one zone. I'm done with exploring now, it was novel. Now i just don't bother
      - mannequin for houses for fast swap CP, Skills, gear between PvE and PvP load outs
      - guild bank / store for houses
      - private / guild
      - rededication shrine in Cyrodill / IC
      - single bar pets
      Xbox One | EU | EP
      Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
      Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
      1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
      Alts - - for the Lolz
      Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
      Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
      Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
      Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
      Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
      Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
      Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
      Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
      Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    • Vapirko
      Vapirko
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Beardimus wrote: »
      - Bulk crafting - provisoning, pots, enchants
      - Stack enchants / siege
      - Stack key fragments
      - Put surveys back to one zone. I'm done with exploring now, it was novel. Now i just don't bother
      - mannequin for houses for fast swap CP, Skills, gear between PvE and PvP load outs
      - guild bank / store for houses
      - private / guild
      - rededication shrine in Cyrodill / IC
      - single bar pets

Yes to stacking siege and rededication shrine in Cyrodiil. That needs to happen.