We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.0 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we please have something done about broken Battleground queues?

jcm2606
jcm2606
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Broken Battleground queues are a huge problem that wastes peoples time and simply turns them off from playing. Too often have I logged in specifically wanting to do BGs, but instead get into a broken queue, where I can sit for a good hour and the game just fails to find enough players for the match to start. Had this happen 3 times yesterday, several more times in the last week or so, and other people I play with also have this same problem. It is out of control, and needs to be addressed.

While outright fixing it is preferable, I get that this wasn't the focus of this PTS, so instead I'd like to see a workaround put in place. If a player leaves while the match is still in the "Waiting for other players..." stage, they should not be given the deserter penalty. This allows players to deal with broken queues without being punished, by simply leaving the queue and queuing back up immediately after (where you typically get a working queue), without opening this system up for complete exploitation. The moment the countdown starts, players cannot leave without being given the penalty, so they can't leave without consequence if the team isn't to their liking.

This alone would help massively, and it shouldn't take up too much of somebody's time. An if statement, maybe 5 minutes of somebody's time, that's all it'd take to fix an issue that is plaguing Battlegrounds for lots of people. Please,

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler (I know Wheeler isn't the PVP lead, but whatever.)

We need this fix.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be in the Battlegrounds forums, @jcm2606, and not PTS.

We're trying to absorb the new patch notes ... not with something that may or may not be in a future patch.
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This should be in the Battlegrounds forums, @jcm2606, and not PTS.

We're trying to absorb the new patch notes ... not with something that may or may not be in a future patch.

It should be on the PTS, considering it would be a change on the PTS. And, let's face it, they don't look in the Battlegrounds forums.

Besides, can just ignore it if you don't care.
    Edited by jcm2606 on January 21, 2019 11:17PM
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix your game.

t8dxdhs.jpg

[edited for profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on February 1, 2019 7:24PM