The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

PTS Update 21 - Bug Reports for Itemization

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues involving itemization in this thread. This includes the new item sets and general itemization changes. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scavenging Demise (medium)
    Minor Vulnerability from this set is considering as buff instead of debuff and so can't be cleansed:
    Edited by Cinbri on January 27, 2019 9:01AM
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If I have a pet active and I summon an assistant like the merchant or banker and then I dismiss the assistant or change zones, the pet is not resummoned automatically. I must go to the Collections menu to summon it. In the live server, the pet is resummoned automatically.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, the revamped Deadly Strike set is medium armor ... but showing up in the heavy armor loot tables at Cyrodiil vendors.

At the Cyrodiil Elite Vendor, for example, they are being found in the blue heavy armor coffers instead of blue medium armor coffers.

Also, not sure if intended, but the Deadly Strike purple coffers are only found in Vlastarus with the other heavy armor sets.

This will be a big itemization issue with players if it is not fixed before it goes Live ... since players will use their hard-earned alliance points on the wrong coffers.

Thanks!

cKCigPK.png
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Advancing Yokeda does NOT proc on any hit of Rapid Strikes, which clearly is a Meele kill, therefore it should deal "Meeledamage" which should proc AY.

May be a Bug on the Skill, and not on AY as a set, but idk.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stonekeeper:
    Not sure if it bug but you can get Charge once per second yet visual effect of getting charge is procing on every blocked attack:
    stonekeeper-bug.gif
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monster set: Sentinel of Rkugamz

The spider now correctly does 8 ticks, is unkillable and non-CCable.

If it procs on me (Sentinel wearer), or any target that is close to me, the spider correctly travels to its target and when it reaches it, then it starts doing it's ticks.

But if I heal a target that is more than 15 meters away (just an rough meter estimation from what I've seen on PTS), it will start travelling but does not reach its target. Instead, it will start ticking in the middle of nowhere.

Edited by satanio on February 2, 2019 5:34PM
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • LeoSzilard
    LeoSzilard
    ✭✭✭
    Item set: Crest of Cyrodiil

Heal proc condition states "After successfully blocking, heal for X health..." In reality, the heal appears to fire before the damage hits your block. Combat metrics routinely shows the heal firing about 1ms before the damage hits. I suspect that Battalion Defender has the same issue.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If this thread doesn't count as a bug report you guys should be very ashamed of yourselves. :)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5790851#Comment_5790851
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sentient set still isn't procing right.
  • Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    LeoSzilard wrote: »
    Item set: Crest of Cyrodiil

Heal proc condition states "After successfully blocking, heal for X health..." In reality, the heal appears to fire before the damage hits your block. Combat metrics routinely shows the heal firing about 1ms before the damage hits. I suspect that Battalion Defender has the same issue.

one or a few milliseconds is below a threshold where you could say one happens before or after the other. the 1ms difference you see is the time delay of the server reporting what happens to your client. The ZOS devs simply set it up in a way where the heal is reported first, then the block even though they probably happen simultaneously. It's likely not even a choice specific to this item but more a way how things are set up generally.
    @Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
    Addon Author