The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Question regarding ESO+ & bank storage.

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So I see ESO+ doubles bank storage. Great. One of the many reasons I subscribed a few days ago. :smile:

But it leaves me with a question. When I have an active ESO+ membership, will a bank storage upgrade now give me twenty additional slots, or only ten?

TIA
Edited by CMDR_Un1k0rn on January 20, 2019 7:16PM
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it will give you 20 slots as long as ESO+ is active.

If you ever stop the subscription you'll drop back to normal bank space, but any items in there will stay. Which means if your bank is more than 1/2 full when ESO+ ends you'll need to empty some stuff out before you can add more in, but you won't lose anything.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Yes, it will give you 20 slots as long as ESO+ is active.

If you ever stop the subscription you'll drop back to normal bank space, but any items in there will stay. Which means if your bank is more than 1/2 full when ESO+ ends you'll need to empty some stuff out before you can add more in, but you won't lose anything.

Excellent, I was hoping that be the case. Thank you.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No