The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Question regarding ESO+ & bank storage.

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So I see ESO+ doubles bank storage. Great. One of the many reasons I subscribed a few days ago. :smile:

But it leaves me with a question. When I have an active ESO+ membership, will a bank storage upgrade now give me twenty additional slots, or only ten?

TIA
Edited by CMDR_Un1k0rn on January 20, 2019 7:16PM
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it will give you 20 slots as long as ESO+ is active.

If you ever stop the subscription you'll drop back to normal bank space, but any items in there will stay. Which means if your bank is more than 1/2 full when ESO+ ends you'll need to empty some stuff out before you can add more in, but you won't lose anything.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Yes, it will give you 20 slots as long as ESO+ is active.

If you ever stop the subscription you'll drop back to normal bank space, but any items in there will stay. Which means if your bank is more than 1/2 full when ESO+ ends you'll need to empty some stuff out before you can add more in, but you won't lose anything.

Excellent, I was hoping that be the case. Thank you.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
    Options