The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Most Cancerous Thing When Outnumbered in PvP

• DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Literally all of the above
    everything above + draining shot
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healbots
    everyone loves a good portion of healbots especially when its a 20 man zerg consisting out of 15 healbots chasing you across the map spamming light attacks.
  • steven22
    steven22
    ✭✭✭
    Bleeds
    Bleeds
    Main - Char : Dandriil - Tamriel Hero, Explorer, Stormproof,Overlord

Nightblade since Beta , ESO Plus , PC EU

Proud Magicka Nightblade
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Petrify, Steel Tornado, Permafrost... Oh and Inner Light :)
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A nightblade spamming lotus fan on you to exploit the gap closer snare.
    If you are mDK: an ice warden light attacking you and then blocking his own reflected light attacks to proc swarm mother.
    To be continued
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other: The inability to bar swap combined with your defensive and escape abilities/potions choosing that exact moment to fail to fire until half a second before you die, wasting your Ulti and/or potion in the process.

What? I'm not bitter.
  • DLM
    DLM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GC0 wrote: »
    Most Cancerous Thing When (...) in PvP

"You can not mount in combat."

I don't care about the rest. I just can't stand this anymore as it just makes Cyrodiil the worst experience.
    Edited by DLM on January 20, 2019 11:18AM
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    all in pool.
    Also knight slayer, vanguard challenge and similar.
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DLM wrote: »
    GC0 wrote: »
    Most Cancerous Thing When (...) in PvP

"You can not mount in combat."

I don't care about the rest. I just can't stand this anymore as it just makes Cyrodiil the worst experience.

I had to run on foot from Alessia to half-way between Sej and BRK the other night. That was cool. Should have fed the slaughterfish, but I kept thinking that surely combat would end soon, now that I was running alone through an empty field.

Surely.

...it never ended.
    Edited by OrdoHermetica on January 20, 2019 11:33AM
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bleeds
    Ajax_22 wrote: »
    The worst is siege especially in a non-CP campaign. It needs a serious damage nerf in non-CP.

Nah. Then Non CP will be destro trains of stupid as well.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Latios
    Latios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healbots
    Healbots spamming purge when you are defending a keep with siege.
    The Eon Pokémon.
  • kypranb14_ESO
    kypranb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, I feel like we have knocked at least 50% of the game mechanics out and labeled them "cheese" or "cancer".

Does everyone really just want to beat each other to death, with no mechanics? No Blocking, no Reflecting, no Resistance, no DoTs, no Healing, no Snares, no Stuns. Just your health pool and damage against your targets, first one to turn to mush loses.

While we're at it, why don't we just remove respawning from the game, eh? Wouldn't want to have that mechanic either.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    I mean there are lots. Snare spam, proc sets, bleeds, certain ults ect

I don't really find healbots cancerous, they are helping keeping their allies alive and can be very annoying but at least they aren't killing me with somethign I can't counter.

But yes I hate snipe the most.

Being a stamsorc in no cp with 0 defence against it and having near 30k resists and full impen and still often get hit with 6-10k + snipes is annoying. The sniper will hit you from a stupid distance with more than ult level damage that also applies major defile, when your in a 1vx/outnumbered that is so much pressure, and all you can do is rush the sniper at the start and get rid of them or use los, but since speed was nerfed doing both is much harder.
    Edited by Crixus8000 on January 20, 2019 3:54PM
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    . double post
    Edited by Crixus8000 on January 20, 2019 1:20PM
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the above, and "cancerous" is some extreme-level hyperbole.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |